“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Out of all the tgi Fridays we have visited this was definitely the best, the service was excellent as well as the food, i had the Cajun chicken burger that was served on a ciabatta with fresh salad and cheese with fries and it was absolutely gorgeous. My boyfriend had the monster burger served on a ciabatta with fresh salad, cheese, onion rings and fries it was HUGE!! He said it was the best burger he has ever had. The service was fantastic the waiter/s were very friendly and we didn't have to wait long even though it was a very busy Saturday night. Definitely recommend here!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Well this place has changed a lot. I had a bad experience some years back and never came back, until now. Went along with family and was pleasantly surprised. I had a Jack Daniels burger which was enormous and very tasty. Starters and desserts were nice, service was good, price was fair. No complaints and I will go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a birthday meal and was very impressed, great food, great service, great atmosphere, good value.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family stopped here for a late lunch on Bank Holiday Monday this year after a morning's outing.

The decor and ambiance really is splendid here. As a very frequent traveller to the US, I recognise the effort that has gone into making TGIs authentically "Country diner"-feeling, and it has been largely successful.

We were shown to our table by one enthusiastic fellow, then bought menus by another one. A pint of diet coke cost a pound less than a bottle of house wine at our favourite midlands restaurant Ann's Thai in Sedgley....

Buffalo wings starter was okay buy cloyingly sweet and were six quid for six wings. The mozzarella sticks were bland but well battered. A fiver. The mushroom Alfredo starter seemed suspiciously like it had been microwaved but was edible. A fiver.

For mains, my Crispy Noodle salad was a bit bland but okay , poor value at eleven pounds. Son's French Canadian burger was hearty and unusual , but just under £12 was scarily priced.

My daughter's veggie burger was solid and bland for a tenner. Finally my wife's classic cheese burger was tasty and also a tenner.

The food is okay if not not NEARLY genuine US roadhouse quality, and the setting is fine, but ninety pounds for what was basically a fast food lunch for four was profiteering. We won't rush back.

1  Thank Ormstein
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We decided to try out tgi fridays as we read good reviews and was suggestion from friends to eat there.

I called prior to an hours closing time to ask if they were still serving food , and was welcome by a staff member that the menu was on.

The waitress took our drinks orders ..however we were still looking at the food menu- bare in mind we had time to decide as it was still within the last food order service. We decided on a starter and assumed the waitress would liase with the chef if it was avalible. We didnt relise when she came back she confirmed the grills was off ! And we could only order burgers and chips??? However she action the starter to be cooked which was in the middle of cooking when she told us about the mains. - then she advised the manager was to talk to us??? We never asked for him and confused y she action our starter without our consent- its common sense??
I felt forced to buy a product ..I spoke and repeated our service to the manager- however his explanation was it was a quiet night so we decided to close early. He didnt even stop our order when we suggested he could??

I relised the service I got was like a promotional sales team- at least I could slam the door in their face if they were-

On top of that my friend witness a blood bath in one of the toliets- pee on the toliet seat and another blocked up due to tissue and bloody tampons.
For a wednesday that terrible to let the standards go on a " quiet night" stated by the manager.