“Pricey but nice!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Redditch, England, United Kingdom
“Pricey but nice!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Been to this restaurant many times in the last 6 years! Have never had a bad meal here. The only thing I find is this restaurant is trying to be a la carte fine dining for Asian food as portions are really small but the food here is amazing!

Visited March 2012

Walsall
“Great for families”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

A member of my family booked this restaurant for a celebration of my birthday. I was a bit wary, having read recent reviews that suggested that the place had gone downhill in recent months, and my last visit had been over a year ago.
I was pleased that if anything, the place had improved. Half of our group of nine arrived half an hour earlier than the time booked. Although the place was quite full, the restaurant had no problem with people coming in early and waiting for the rest of their group. We had a round table which was ideal, and high chairs were provided for two toddlers.
Waiters were attentive without being intrusive; there were no lengthy waits between courses; jugs of water and bottle openers were provided without being requested (it's a 'bring your own drinks' restaurant); most importantly, the food was delicious as ever. As always, it was good to be able to watch the cooks beavering away in the open, spotlessly clean restaurant. I had a great birthday celebration and wished that the restaurant was close enough to home for me to eat there more often.
I am sorry that some reviewers have had negative experiences there, and I would urge the. To give it another go.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quite nice”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

there food is good prices are abit to high tbh and the place is dull but service is v.good atmosphere is average overall i give this place 7 out of 10, its good but there are better

Visited July 2012
“Great value, one of the best in the area.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We've been working our way around the Balti Triangle and were quite happy to stop after eating at Al Faisals. It is quite a busy bustling restaurant but the quality of the food is excellent, and it's not really any more expensive than other places in the area. One problem would be the speed of the service - our poppadoms and pickle tray were whisked away to be replaced by the main course before we'd even finished munching on them.

• Visited October 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Busy but great grub”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

A really busy Friday night in there but the food always comes up trumps despite the wait. Mixed grill shared starter large was a hot hit with me and my colleague and the Mango lassee tastes great to cool off!

Visited November 2012