“Nice food shame about the service ....”
Review of Pasta Di Piazza

Pasta Di Piazza
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Di Piazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 2,291 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Been to this restaurant before and it was very nice so decided to give it another go. Called in without booking and was pleased to get a table on a fairly busy bank holiday. All they seem to care about is how many drinks you want to order, we were asked twice if we wanted drinks before we even ordered any food. My husband ordered the Lasagne with a side order of fries, the main meals came but the fries never arrived and my husband wanted to eat them with his lasagne, he asked the waitress and she said they were on there way, ten minutes later he was still waiting so he had to go and ask the manager and he did bring them over to us but by this time his meal was going cold. We didn't want dessert so asked for the bill which took about 20 minutes, the waitress just said she forgot. This restaurant is in nice surroundings and the food we ate was good the problem is the staff and the only word I can think of to describe them all is frosty, it has really put us off going here again.

1  Thank Bev B

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went for our one year anniversary. We were squeezed into a little table in the corner. It was okay and the food was nice we just felt a little rushed. Would go back but probably during the week when it's a bit quieter.

1  Thank KRUpton
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is my favourite Italian in Birmingham city centre and the place is always packed and lively. In a great location and worth a visit.

1  Thank mrshakeyuk
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We booked to eat at Pasta Di Piazza and we were not disappointed. It was my first time, but a few of my family had eaten here previously, hence why they brought me.
I do love Italian and can honestly say that this was one of the best that I've visited! Three of us chose the Bistecca Con Prosciutto (Fillet Steak wrapped in Parma Ham). Easily the best steak I've had in Birmingham for a while, cooked to perfection and the stuffed mushroom was the perfect topping.
Our service was fantastic and the whole party enjoyed the night.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited Birmingham in April and looked on here for recommended restaurants.
We were not disappointed. The restaurant is hidden away from the main centre but well worth the walk to find it. The decor, food and staff were all amazing and we were made to feel very welcome.
Can't wait to return to visit again!