“fabulous restaurant”

Asha's Indian Resturant and Bar
Ranked #50 of 2,208 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: Birmingham now has its very own brimful of Asha right here on Newhall Street. We're not kidding, Asha's is the latest addition to legendary Bollywood singer Asha Bhosle's empire. Following on from the success of restaurants in Kuwait and Dubai this is a place where fans of Indian music and Indian food can combine their passions. The space is large but intimate, decorated in a warm, welcoming style. And if you were concerned about theme-ish menus worry no more, from the fabulous Tandoori kebabs to the unmissable curries you'll be singing the praises of Asha's food all the way home.
“fabulous restaurant”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

we love Asha's. We visit often in Dubai and were thrilled to find one in Birmingham The food is very good and the service too. a lovely restaurant

• Arabic first
Stratford-upon-Avon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nothing too much trouble”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I rang ten days before to book at table for ten for a business lunch. I had already invited our guests. To my horror a local law firm had booked the whole restaurant, but the manager immediately arranged for us to have the Private Dining facilities and our own dedicated drinks and food waiters. He really got me out of a spot, because it had never occured to me that such a large restaurant would be full at a lunchtime.

The reason we went there was the food is always excellent, try the Goan fish curry or the Chicken Dhabi, and the service is always attentive and speedy - our favourite waiter is Sachin who is always a delight.

Birmingham
“WOW fantastic food !!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is the BEST Indian resteraunt ever ! We go every other week and the food is so good cannot really even consider anywhere else. The service is EXCEPTIONAL. The atmosphere is superb.

The staff are great and the management is top class (Domnic + Jaimon). My kids insist on Asha's only. I know have a personal connection with the staff and management and they always look after us.

I have recommended this place to every indian food lover all over the world !!! The resteraunt lives up to the name of the great Asha herself and anybody who loves food will adore this place. My clients even now insist on Ashas only.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“overpriced horrible food”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

this restaurant had so much hype around it so i thought id check it out. it was very aesthetically pleasing which made me think the food would be of superb quality and tasty too but the food was disgusting! i was extrememly appaulaed with the quality of food. the desert platter was even worse they tasted as if they were frozen deserts that had been reheated. we ended up going somewhere else for desert as this tasted so bad!
overall, overpriced nasty food. would highly urge people not to waste their time and money here!

2 Thank sandip k
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Only the best will do!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Asha's restaurant has always aimed to please, and in my opinion, it always delivers. Great ambiance and great food, but prices to suit!, but you are in one of Birminghams top indian restaurant, you want quality, you pay or it. I've dined at Asha's in Dubai, but not as good as Brum!

Visited August 2012