“Meh ”
Review of Caffe nero

Caffe nero
Ranked #135 of 290 Quick Bites in Birmingham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a cute little cafe but they have only a select few options for vegans. I was sad because none of their pastries are vegan. I was able to get the hot chocolate made the soy milk. But didn’t check if the hot chocolate was vegan friendly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed March 16, 2019

Visited this location with my wife, prior to a concert in Birmingham city centre. There was no queue when we arrived. Both of our coffees were well made, my millionaire's shortbread was as it should be and my wife's carrot cake was moist and tasty. It was windy and not very warm outside, and inside was a little chilly, so a bit more heating would have been appreciated. We were at the rear of the shop, so the front seating area was even cooler. Will return though, as we get reduced price gift cards via our bank account.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

Hot, tasty coffee served quickly in a clean restaurant. Great view from my window table watching the world go by. Prices average for city centre.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2018

The staff are so charming, the decor is amazing and the food is delicious. Please come and try this place!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2018

When I used to study in Malvern we had only Caffe nero in the city centre and I have great memories visiting that store in Malvern where it was quiet and calm . This store reminds me of my youth and I usually come here with my friends to get some coffee do some of my work just because it always gives me positive emotions.

Date of visit: March 2018