“Classy”

Duet Cuisine
Ranked #72 of 2,818 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The regenerated Fort Dunlop is home to Duet Cuisine, a restaurant which brings together history and modernity as impressively as its surroundings. Here you���ll find two well loved cuisines living side by side in an attractive contemporary restaurant. The airy warehouse space is relaxed yet formal enough for a business lunch or a date to impress. Meanwhile that combination menu, created by two internationally acclaimed Chefs, allows for a freedom of choice ��� ideal for when you want Indian but your friend fancies pasta? The extensive a la carte menu includes favourites such as Lasagne Al Forno and Chicken Tikka Balti while a lunch buffet offers both cuisines with a creative twist.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the Duet team for an unforgettable evening, great food with great service with a smile, The menu caters for both Italian and Indian cuisines, and both are of high quality, as my Fettuccine Pollo was just spot on whilst my husband ordered the Beef Bhurban, which couldn’t stop complimenting about. Keep it up Duet will surely see u again.

1  Thank Maria s
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

duet is different....italian and indian food...both of high quality.

atmosphere is calm and unhurried.
service is very good.
we eat elsewhere, but always return to Duet

1  Thank bunglesboy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to visit this restaurant on the basis I was feeling some Indian and my wife wanted some pasta. I dont think i know of any other place that boasts the best of these 2 cuisines.

For midweek at 9 there was only one table besides us, 2 men who were drunk. Prices here are reasonable.

We tried the sheekh kebab starter which was delicious which the cooked onions. The poppadoms almost had a stale taste, no mango chutney was offered, we had to ask and was charged for this, its standard to have it everywhere else. The 2 mains were £10 each being the lasagne which lacked real taste and I could tell was not made fresh. The spaghetti meat was ok, again doubt the meat was cooked fresh. Overall with that main items on the menu, as Ramsey says, it’s way too much and how can they cook everything fresh.

I see the aim in trying to capture both the markets, but quality for the Italian wasn’t there. The decor is nice however a big place with no customers leaves always alarm bells ringing.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Best food I’ve tasted in a long time
Service was amazing
We will be back
Duet korai was amazing
Beautiful restaurant

1  Thank Faisal7
Reviewed September 6, 2019

I came here whilst on a business and I have to say that I was blown away by both the food and the staff. To start with staff, the level of patience and understanding was amazing. Service was fast, especially considering we were a large group and the servers were both polite and professional, big thanks to my man Ali who was out main server. Onto the food: good God but it was lovely, I had a chicken balti and it was divine. I cannot express enough how very good the food was and I will make a point to visit again Everytime I'm in Birmingham.

Bloody good job Duet, bloody good job!

1  Thank Jeppyuk