“Superb, highly recommend”

Ranked #88 of 2,818 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: After scooping a host of prestigious awards, Cielo has firmly established itself as one of the foremost Italian restaurants and a must-go destination for the discerning, adventurous diner. From its picturesque Oozells Square location in Birmingham’s exclusive Brindleyplace, Cielo offers inventive Mediterranean cuisine that bewitches the senses and captivates the soul. Our credo is simple: only the finest ingredients expertly cooked with precision, flair and imagination; passion-driven service guided by the sincere desire to delight our guests; and warm, opulent surroundings that immerse and envelop, making dining at Cielo an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived at cielo today for my mother's birthday, we were greeted by friendly, happy polite staff, who were attentive from the moment we got there till the minute we left, the food was absolutely beautiful, tempura prawns to start melted in my mouth full of wonderful flavours, my lamb was cooked to perfection,omg the chocolate fondue was out of this world. I would highly recommend cielo,a lovely tranquil restaurant

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,280)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family came here for my nans birthday. We always have an amazing experience here, the foods amazing and always a warm welcome from Chris and his fabulous staff. Will be back soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for lunch with 2 children prior to going to a concert at the Arena. Lovely food but what makes this place is the service, attentive without being over the top.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

enjoyed delicious pasta at the restaurant followed by king prawns. Scallops and tortellini also excellent. I did not get what I expected of my steak Rossini but entirely my fault for not reading the menu properly (too busy talking I expect) I was expecting it to come with pate and a madeira sauce so was surprised when it came in a red wine sauce with mushroom and cabbage. The steak itself was good quality and excellently cooked. Must take my glasses and pay more attention to the description of the dishes rather than just the title. Absolutely First class service (faultless) , hoping to visit again shortly. Priced as one would expect for quality ingredients, location, ambiance and service.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good food, excellent service. Good value for money if sticking to set price menu. Strongly recommend

Date of visit: August 2019