“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: Lasan is synonymous with exquisite cuisine that teases the senses and stirs the soul, delivering the true essence of India in all its glory. Experience how sublime Indian food really can be at Gordon Ramsay's Best Local Restaurant in the UK.
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding food and service. Celebrated anniversary and restaurant treated me to a free dessert with a candle in it. Waiters very attentive and gave further information about menu when needed. Head waiter very helpful and ensured I had access to disabled toilet. Would highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,338)

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Not what one would expect from a Birmingham based Indian eatery. A modern & sophisticated twist to such a popular cuisine.

Certainly up there with the best.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We visited lasan on 3rd Feb. How they manage to win F word!!!! Very very salty main meal on very big plate.. I think my local restaurant supply better food than lasan!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I went with 2 other friends and had an amazing evening. We had the mixed grill to start and I had the bhuna as a main. I can honestly say its the most beautiful food...the flavours and the presentation was outstanding! The portions were perfect sizes and I couldn't eat a pudding but had a lovely cream coffee. We paid £45 each including tip and I think this was excellent value considering the standard of food.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

supposed to be one of Brums best Indian restaurants, have been a few times to see why, just my opinion, looks like a school canteen, too bright and cheap tables, food was ok but so small was still hungry when left.

7  Thank Henry D