“NO1 PARTY BAR”

Nitenite Birmingham
Ranked #74 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed May 2, 2013

hello guys
i stayed at nitenite for 3 weeks as i was on a course in birmingham and i loved the stay.
i had a full english every day (thanks boss) and it was to a very high standard and kept me going till the night.
the room was small but very clean,new bedding was fresh and lovely.
as on my own i went to the bar most nights and met some very friendly people.
the bar was fun with music and nibbles flowing, the selection of drinks was more than you could imagien.
great stay in the hotel bar staff are legendary

kind regards

Miss savannah Bradley xx

Room Tip: the bar needs to serve food other than breakfast
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Okay so my girl mate booked this hotel for my birthday and I've got to say it was the best weekend away in the Uk ive ever had! The rooms were small-sh cabin but very upto date, clean and the facilities very good standard. The bed is very comfortable, better than my own! (your not going to be staying in the room much anyway) Everyone in the hotel was extremely helpful, even the night staff like to have a laugh and a joke! The hotel itself is very moderm and comfortable, and for the price of this hotel, the value was great! Not too far from broad street so not loud and noisy but perfectly situated for the walk. The staff in the hotel's bar were amazing, such a laugh! They made our weekend! So thank you Justin (bar owner/manager!) I really couldnt praise this hotel enough, will definately be coming back, will be looking to book within the next couple of weeks. Hidden Gem of a hotel!

On the below i marked Excellent for swimming pool but there isnt one! Ooops :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Many thanks to all the staff at nitenite and saint beni bar who made my company feel welcome.
We arrived to a very clean reception and the rooms were spotless.
17 of us went down to breakfast in the cafe saint beni and were served within 5 minutes to a very outstanding full English. The food was fresh and to a high standard, the manager was very hospitable when we asked for a breakfast take out..
Thanks for making our stay a very happy one.

Nicola Bradley and co

Room Tip: You will never be disappointed here
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bradders312312312
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel just for a night out in birmingham. Small rooms but does the job. TV in the room was really big at the end of the bed, loved it!! As the rooms have no windows it did feel as though you were on a cruise ship type of room, but no bother what so ever. Was really convieniant. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel is really lovely. The rooms are small but very modern and clean. The only thing that lets the hotel down is Saint Beni. This is by far the worst establishment i have ever been into.
The cafe is on site of the Nite Nite hotel which was ideal. After a heavy night out about the town, a full english breakfast was greatly needed and the thought that we only had to roll out of bed and walk downstairs to get it sounded like a dream. The waitress who served us was extremley friendly and accomodating as we ordered the breakfast and explained that we would be able to have it as a buffet. She went into the kitchen and started to prepare the food. As she did this, we started to make our toast only to find that the bread had mould on it. This was changed promtly and fresh bread was then brought out. The waitress then started to bring out some of the food. Rather than it being brought out together, it was brought out as it was cooked, which meant that the food that was out was cold by the time the rest came. Not only that, the food that had been brought out was not particularly cooked very well. My version of scrambled egg does not resemble watery mush! By this point we had decided that we would be better off asking for a refund and perhaps eating elsewhere.My friend asked the waitress if it was possible to have a refund, to which the response was.."Do you know what? Yes you can you snotty [--]!" After asking the waitress if those words actually came out of her mouth, she replied with "Yes!" My friend explained to her that her manner was not professional and again her response was abusive and told us to impolitly leave the restaurant. We asked to speak to the management and explained that we would be writing a complaint and unfortunately she exclaimed that she was the management and continued to verbalise her thoughts in an inappropriate manner, calling another one of my friends a "[--]!" in front of other customers. The refund was given, but not in full which had to be rectified
I can honestly say that i am astonished such a place is still open if this is the way that customers are treated and unfortunately reflects badly onto the hotel as it attatched to it.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank 766kayt
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I generally pay in advance for my hotel bookings and did so with this. I was fully aware the rooms where going to be small , windowless and basic but you don't spend much time in them.

First impressions were of a modern hotel and it appeared spotlessly clean. To be fair there's not much to get dirty. We had an 'adapted room' as we wanted twin beds ideally. We dropped our things and went out straight away.
However on return we realised The bed was uncomfortable , the air conditioning difficult to control and the TV was enormous , ridiculous when you think you cannot get more than six foot away from it. I struggled to get comfortable and in the early hours I ended up pulling the mattress onto the floor. As I tried to get comfortable I noticed details like the crisp white sheets had small holes in them and the base of the bed now exposed was covered in dust. The wifi whilst free was slow and unreliable and whenever you flushed the toilet the pipes groaned loudly. You could hear everything on the corridor and it almost seemed to be amplified.
As a health care professional I applaud their attempt to provide accessible rooms. The bathroom was bigger than the bedroom with a shower and seat , there where rails everywhere and the toilet was raised. It did seem rather odd though to be seated on the toilet facing a full length mirror.
After some discussion with the reception staff the next day they could not do anything about an uncomfortable mattress . They did not offer to allow us a change of room despite having just changed rooms around for a group of young men.
I had been prepared to stay the second night and put up with the room but the attitude of the staff combined with being tired led me to using the hotels Internet and making a last minute booking at the nearby Jury's Inn. Bliss.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed on 27.03.13 and paid just £29. Small walking distance from the o2 academy and plenty of restaurants and bars. I did find it very odd not having a window in the room but for the amount paid and for a short stay this was extremely convenient and cannot fault the cleanliness throughout the whole hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple