“Interesting, local”

PREMIER SUITES Birmingham
Ranked #82 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice clean comfortable beds, some of the decor like floors are a bit tired but all in all it's a nice local place to stop when visiting birmingham . Although 24 hour parking is 16 pounds and a walk from premier.

Room Tip: Can be noisy near the markets
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GMBirmingham, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent review on your stay at Premier Apartments Birmingham
We do have a rolling maintenance plan in place which is updated regular, floors are being replaced as we speak and new carpets are planed this year.
We do have a small car park on site but does need to be reserved as early as possible to guarantee you car parking.

I'm glad you found the apartment comfortable and hope that you will return in the future

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

It was my friends birthday weekend so we decided to take a trip to Birmingham. We stayed at the Premier in apartment.

As soon as we got there, we felt really welcomed.

Our apartment was well maintained, neat and spacious.

Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank Tamala L. F

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay.
It's lovely to read you enjoyed your stay and you were made welcome.

I hope I can welcome you back in the future

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Just checked out of premier apartments, great value for money, clean, spacious, friendly staff, great security, good location, no issues with noise, cooking facilities were good, easy to get extra towels etc when needed. Much better value than hotel, was no problems having visitors over, will definitely stay again

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review with full scoring 5/5.
Its lovely to read you had a great experience staying with us and that you will return in the future

I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Claire Knapton, General Manager

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stay at the premier apartments all the time, and every time I do, the experience is always efficient, friendly and helpful.

I have stayed in most hotels and apartments in birmingham and premier is always at the top of the list, it's great value for money as well. At the same price as hotels, and you get so much more, living room with kitchenette, separate bedroom.

Whatever my experience, work, pleasure the staff there are so helpful in making sure my experience there is always excellent. Thank to all the staff at birmingham premier aparmtments il see you next week.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Faisul A

Thank you for the great review, full scoring 5/5
It's always a pleasure to welcome you back, thank you for the great feedback on the team and the apartments.

Hope to see you back soon

Kindest Regards

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is the third time I have stayed in Premier Apartments Birmingham, and each time I have never been disappointed.

I stayed this weekend with my partner, we were quiet late arriving to the apartments due to a family gathering (and my partner travelling from Swindon) and I appreciated the receptionist calling to check on us as we were worried we would arrive too late with the reception opening times. I also appreciate the communication I had with Lucy via email regarding my booking (I made an error and she helped me rectify it).

The staff on arrival and check out were also very friendly and helpful and always have been. My first stay was with a friend in 2011, the second with my mother and sister in 2013 and this recent weekend.

The apartments themselves are spacious and usually very clean (we did find a biscuit finger this time behind the draws in the bedroom but its no biggy) and have most utensils you would need to cook and enjoy a comfortable stay.

I think that the security codes and security guard being on site are also big pluses! They really make you feel safe.

The main frustration for us this time is we had a vehicle (which on previous stays I did not) and considering there a fair few apartments on site there is very limited parking spaces (8 I believe) which fill up quickly, This meant the first night we ended up spending £15 to park at the Arcadian car park and one the second night we did get a space at a fair price of £12. The only trouble was the space was tight and we awoke to the car (which had been cleaned the day we came) being covered in what looked like white liquid that could of dripped from above apartments or from something else, we were parked next to the bins. Safe to say, my partner was very annoyed.

A few other things that slightly let the apartments down are: the lack of air con (though there is a portable fan provided which comes in handy) and the doors to all rooms do not prop open which means every time you leave a room it slams behind you. Which probably doesn't bother most people but I was worried I'd damage something and with a £250 deposit taken on arrival I really did not want to!

Overall, I will stay again as each time I have found it to be value for money and more convenient than staying in a hotel but I think next time I'll avoid bringing the car.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay, it's great to read this is your 3rd stay with us and that you will be returning in the future. Lovely feedback on my team and I'm glad they all were helpful and friendly.
Housekeeping have taken your feedback on board and ensuring that behind furniture is checked as it always should be.
We are trying different procedures in the car park now which is ensuring allocated bays are given to each guest who reserves.
All the doors in the apartments are fire doors and this is the reason they close automatically

I'm glad you found the apartments value for money and convenient and that you will return to us in the future, I will forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Staying here in March when going to a concert at the NIA. We were greeted by some really helpful reception staff who sorted our parking space for us. We then checked in & went to our room. It was spacious, clean & had a fabulous roof terrace. I was extremely impressed & will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on your recent stay, we are a great base for most of the major events in Birmingham.
Thank you for the great feedback on the team I will ensure they are all aware

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We use this venue a lot as part of my companies business trips when we visit Birmingham and often stay at their alternative sites.

We have a great relationship with their team and they are friendly. There is a lot of space in the room and the living room. Just check to make sure that you have enough kitchen equipment.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GMBirmingham, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, Excellent scoring 5/5.
It's great that you also visit our other sites

I hope I can welcome you back soon

Claire Knapton, General Manager