“Could not fault this hotel”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #13 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Could not fault this hotel”
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I don't usually do reviews like this but felt compelled to write about the Premier Inn in just off Broad Street in Birmingham. My husband and I only stayed for one night but were treated so attentively and professionally by the staff there. They were friendly and helpful at all times, in particular Abul and his colleagues on reception who went out of their way to make sure we knew where to visit in the city, they even printed us a map so we didnt get lost! The next morning they asked how we had got on and whether we had enjoyed our night out. Even the cleaners and staff that we passed in the corridors were asking us how we were and whether we were enjoying our stay. Breakfast was outstanding and again the service in the restaurant was excellent and the staff professional and smiley. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Birmingham, it's on a side road off the main Broad Street so is very quiet and intimate despite being in the city centre. Not only was the room quiet, but the bed was so comfy, we slept so well! The NIA, Symphony Hall and dozens of other attractions are only minutes away ... all in all just couldnt fault anything! :o)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
PremierInnManager, General Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Dear Cathy,

We are really pleased to hear you and your husband had a great stay at our hotel. The whole team will be delighted to receive you feedback as we are committed to ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Midlands, UK
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I was somewhat surprised to discover the size of the hotel, in such a central location I expected a much larger impersonal experience, but found the opposite. Small hotel with staff who seemed to really care about the guests, recognised me each morning and evening and were always on hand if needed.

Check-in incredibly efficient, although i did arrive late on a Sunday evening, when I arrived back each evening there was never more than 3 people waiting, most days less.

Room was up to the usual premier inn high standard, although I, like another reviewer did experience a little noise one evening due to some air-head DJ with e microphone who seemed to think that bellowing into it was what was required. Hello, its a microphone going through an amplifier, you don't need to do that, muppet" That said it was only minor as I soon drifted off in the comfortable bed.

Breakfast, usual Premier Inn good quality breakfast, I noticed one reviewer has commented on the food, claiming it was not up to quality, I can honestly say it was fine. As I was doing some work with the NHS (Not Henny Sandwiches) I decided to have a large breakfast each morning Mon-Fri no problems at all.

As everyone else (apart from one) seems to point out the staff are great and cheerful, and I would recommend this hotel, but not the traffic around it, but that's another story and requires action from a local council so I will, like them, stop.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business