“Great value , good location”

Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #15 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Well within walking distance of the railway station and handy by foot for all the visits I needed to make during my stay. Saving on taxi fares is a bonus and there are lots of restaurants in the vicinity. The staff are friendly , helpful and extremely polite. Breakfast served to your table and was delicious. All you can eat and a great set up for the day. Thank you Birmingham.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Jim W,

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel! Yes, we are very well located and within only a few minutes walk to all major attractions in Birmingham. While we do not offer dinner here at Premier Inn Broad Street Brindley Place, we are surrounded by all types of restaurants and it is very easy for our guests to find a suitable/prefered place for dinner.
Looking forward to having you here with us again!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I keep coming back to this hotel for business trips. It has plenty of free parking, all of the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful.

Some have been at the hotel for a number of years and always seem to remember me.
The Breakfast is one of the best although the ingredients are the same across the chain.
There is no attached restaurant for dinner but it's Broad street so plenty of choice.

The rooms are the older style but they are clean and tidy and I have never had an issue

Thanks

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Pauljs2012,

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel! Very glad to see that you still enjoy your stays with us, and looking forward to having you again!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Booked two family rooms for my partner and I and two of my other friends. However, at about 4 am my friends have been kicked out from the rooms that I have booked for them and were asked to pay £100 if they wanted to stay. They have also opened our rooms in the middle of our sleep without our consent and have lost my iPad. I have made a formal complaint and waiting for the response now. I received a phone call from the reception to our telephone in the room at about 3 am? What is this? Disgusting and they have broken their policies. I did not ask for a money back guarantee 'cause there's no way I'm gonna let this go by just being refunded!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Jamisip,

I do regret that you did not have a good night with us at Premier Inn Brindley Place! In regards to the £100 charge, this was due to the guests smoking in a non-smoking room. There are plenty of signs within the hotel to make our guests aware of this as well as in the signs in the rooms. We also always remind the guests and only charge if they persist!

As for the late night phone call to your room this was due to the level of noise, which we have to monitor to ensure that all our guests have a good nights sleep which i am sure you can appreciate.

This issue has now been resolved and we do hope you were happy with the resolution!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed here on a Friday night - we went to a concert at the Symphony Hall and it's less than 10 minutes walk away via Brindleyplace. We paid £29 - amazing value for a city centre hotel with on-site parking included, and the hotel is great. Friendly staff, very clean room and shared areas, incredibly comfortable bed - will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Poffster,

The team here at Brindley Place Premier Inn were very happy to read your lovely review. Thank you!

We do hope to see you here again very soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Myself and partner stayed here for one night in May. We choose to stay here because of the closeness the NIA.

We tried checking into 2 other Premier Inn's in Birmingham before we finally found the correct one. Our own fault for not typing the postcode into the satnav though. We didnt realise that there are 6 Premier Inn's in Birmingham haha!

Parking was easy and plenty of room (the receptionist gave us a ticket for the car at check in).
Check in was quick. The receptionist was lovely and friendly.

Our room (on the 1st floor - family room) was nice and clean. We had a lovely quiet night sleep - no problems at all. There are lots of restaurants/pubs nearby, although if you are staying here on the weekend, I would recommend booking before you get here. We found it hard getting a table anywhere in the evening. The hotel is only a short walk from the NIA which was great.

On this occasion we didn’t eat at the hotel. But I have eaten evening meals/breakfast at other Premier Inn's and the food has always been good.

I would definitely stay here again. I much prefer Premier Inn hotels to other chain hotels!

Great hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Emmalou4,

We are very pleased to see your very nice review of our hotel here on Tripadvisor!
Thank you very much! I'm sure others will find it helpfull when deciding where to stay in the future.
All the staff here at Brindley Place were happy to know that your stay was a great one!

Hoping to see you with us again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was here 2 nights this week for a confernce and what a great value hotl

The rooms are basic but very comfy ,great bedding and the beds well I slept and nearly got up late!

The staff are fun and very helpful and the breakfast was just the best

Thankyou

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Drooprdrawrs52,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I have passed it on to our staff members and they were very pleased with the feedback they got!

We do have a great team here at Brindley Place Premier Inn and we always try our very best to ensure our guest enjoy their stay!

We hope to see you again with us very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Really nice and clean hotel, staff very nice and helpful, would defintley use again. Breakfast lovely and fillng, also eat as much as you want. Would recommend to friends and family. Clean rooms as well

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Izzyliverpool_78,

Thank you very much for reviewing Premier Inn Brindley Place. I’m glad you found my staff helpful and the facilities clean and up to the standard we expect them to be. My restaurant team would be delighted to hear you enjoyed the breakfast offering.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards