“Comfortable stay great location”

Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #15 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Comfortable stay great location”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was my first stay in a Premier Inn after spending years staying at the 'other' low cost hotel group. I was not disappointed and will always seek the Premier Inns out in future and have indeed stayed in others.

The double bed was large and really comfortable, a bad bed can make my back awful but this was really great and I had no problems.

The breakfast was delicious and plenty of it. I would recommend this hotel.

It was a good 20 min walk from the station but it was in a good location for bars and clubs etc

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Adrienne43,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you choosing to stay with Premier Inn, Brindley Place. It's delightful that you picked us among many other budget hotels in the area and that your experience was pleasant enough for you to seek Premier Inns in the future.

I am also very happy that you slept well in our comfy beds and found breakfast delicious and plentiful.

I do really hope that you book with us again next time you fancy a getaway.

Marta Gavrailova

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Saw Spanish Riding School at the NIA. This Premier Inn is really central and a short walk away from the NIA across the canal. Rooms large and clean. Beds really comfy and 30 minutes free Wifi. Free parking too. Just don't stay in a room on the Car Park side of the hotel as the sound proofing is not good enough to protect you from the comings and goings of cars and delivery vehicles and their drivers.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room on the Car Park side of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Lynne H,

Thank you for taking time to write this review and for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place. I do hope that you had an amazing time at the Spanish Riding School show in the NIA and that the location was convenient enough for you.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfy beds and additional facilities at site and please don't forget that next time you can request a different room by phoning up. I do really hope that the noise from our car park hasn't disturbed your sleep.

Hopefully, we will be seeing you again before X-mas!

Durham
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good location for Broard Street with a good night life, but not to close to have a noise problem, staff very helpful. We arrived early and they made us welcome allowing us to put our luggage in the room and freshen up after a long car journey

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear EJLDurham,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay here with us and also taking the time to write your review.

Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient to the nightlife on Broad Street. I’m glad you found my team helpful and I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Brindley Place in the near future.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have just returned from a night out in birmingham and had the pleasure of stopping at the premier inn on broad street brindley place. we had booked a family room for £39 and the room was spacious, well equiped, very clean and comfortable. the staff were also very helpful and polite. another plus is they have there own free carpark and although we arrived early they took all our luggage and stored in a safe place while we were free to explore the city.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear jason251268,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Premier Inn, Brindley Place.

It is great to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable and the option for storing luggage came handy for you. My staff will be very pleased to hear your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Premier Inn again and I hope you do so soon.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights on business, excellent location for getting to meetings in other parts of Birmingham, great location for eating out on a night, plenty to offer within walking distance, free parking which is always a bonus. Comfortable hotel and will use again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Wayne H,

It is great to hear that our location was suitable for your needs, you found enough places for entertainment and meals and our free parking came handy for you.

I am delighted to know that you would chose Premier Inn again and I hope you do so soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is the first time, i have stayed in a premier Inn. We stayed in this hotel for one night en route to Blackpool. The staff were helpful and friendly, clean rooms , comfy bed, nice breakfast bit pricey, but overall, I would recommend

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear C C,

Thank you very much for your review and I do hope that you have enjoyed your first stay with us. I must admit that I am very pleased with the fact that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast and helpful staff. Your feedback is essential to us and of course we will take any comments and suggestions on board.

I do hope that you chose Premier Inn and especially Brindley Place next time you visit Birmingham

Leeds
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here October 20th 2012 and it was a great location for a weekend in Birmingham. Just off Broad street means it is a very short walk to plenty of bars and restaurants. we were down for a wedding and it was easily walkable right into the heart of the city where the reception was being held.
The room was completely fine - it is a budget hotel so you don't expect too much but it had a large comfy bed and an actual bath of a decent size in the bathroom rather than just a shower.

What impressed me the most though was the service. We hadn't realised it was the Birmingham half marathon on the Sunday we were leaving and there were lots of road closures. Rather than leaving us to it the staff asked us if we knew about it when leaving and if we knew how to get onto the diversion. We had not known about it and would have been in all sorts of trouble if they hadn't been proactive about talking to us. Top marks to the staff - they were great all the time we were there.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor which is probably the quietest.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear G00BY,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and also choose Premier Inn, Brindley Place as your place to stay. I am pleased to hear that our hotel has fulfilled your expectations and that you were happy with the room standards and bathroom size.

What made me even happier were your comments on the service received that day. Our staff care a lot about guests and would take any opportunity to be of help. I will certainly pass your comments on the reception team members who worked on this day.

Once again thank you for your great comments and looking forward to seeing you again.