“Excellent hotel in a great location”

Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #14 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Tycroes, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel in a great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Very helpful and attentive staff that went out of their way to ensure that we had a great stay. They even gave good directions to find the hotel, better than my sat nav !! The rooms were spotless and very well maintained. High standard of breakfast with excellent choice. Good parking facilities. A great location for Brindley Place and visiting Birmingham and good value for money too. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Typrids,

Thank you for posting these great comments on Premier Inn, Brindley Place. I am happy to hear your great feedback on our rooms and hotel facilities. It's amazing that our staff managed to direct you so well to our hotel and you also enjoyed Premier Inns' Breakfast.

Keep an eye for our September promotional rates and I hope to see you soon at another break in Birmingham.

Kind Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
durham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

we stayed here for four nights last week and were more than happy with the hotel and staff. The room was clean and well maintained and the staff could not have been more welcoming.
Our only complaint would be the weather !
Will stay here again when in Birmingham.

Room Tip: top floor is quieter
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear karent33 ,

Thank you for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place as your place to stay. I am extremely pleased to read your great comments on Premier Inn. I certainly will pass your feedback on our team members.

I am sorry to hear that the weather wasn't the best for you and I hope that this didn't spoil your stay.

Thank you again and I hope you visit us soon on a sunny day this time!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Helpful staff who went out of his way to give me directions to the railway station so I could pick up my daughter. Room was clean and the sofa bed was already made up for the kids which was a bonus. No problems parking and the hotel was quiet despite allegedly being close to the local nightlife. Certainly a good place to stay for access to Birmingham city centre.

Dear Mark B ,

Thank you for posting this review on your stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and you found our location convenient.

I'm happy that you found our staff friendly and that they helped you find the train station to pick up you daughter. I will pass your comments on to the team.

Once again thank you and I hope that you visit us again!

england
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed hear overnight prior to a flight the day after.
Made to feel welcome on arrival.
Spacious room and spotlessly clean.
Good breakfast, not buffet but can have as much as you like.
All staff attentive & very friendly.
Close to centre but quiet, good sized car park.
Will book again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Dear kellys53 ,

Thank you for writing a review on your stay with us. I am extremely happy that you found our rooms spacious and clean and the hotel quiet enough for your comfort.

Breakfast is usually cooked to order in smaller Premier Inns, however you can still order as much as you like.

I'm very pleased that you would visit us again and we are all looking forward to it!

Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed at this premier inn for 2 nights with my two young sons for a midweek break, taking in Cadbury World, Sea Life Centre and Warwick Castle. The room was clean and warm and the noise from outside was minimal at night so sleeping was no problem at all. The free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes was nice but shame it wasn't free all the time. The staff are very friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.

The hotel is close to the Sea Life Centre and NIA (both a 10 minute walk) and we also walked along the canal to the Mailbox and into the city centre, taking around another 20 minutes. Very enjoyable. Car parking was adequate and there were plenty of spaces. Ten minutes away are plenty of eating places Pizza Express, Slug and Lettuce, etc.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Dear youngwilly ,

Thank for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place as your place of stay. I am pleased with your great feedback and the fact that you found us so close to your desired attractions.

For the time being we are only able to provide 30 mins of free Wi-Fi, however having free internet within the hotel is being worked on and is something we are looking to do in the future.

I do hope that you visit us again at some point.

Chesham Bucks
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This hotel has limited parking spaces but is very handy for city centre venues such as the Symphony hall. The breakfast is a rip off a lot of it is micro waved and is not as stated freshly cooked. The staffs on the front desk are what can be best described as a motley crew. On check in they were helpful and smart. On check out had to get someone from the kitchen to show them how to take a credit card and none of them where very tiddly dressed. Would I stay there again no this one I feel lets down the chain.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear dennisjackiew,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I am extremely sorry that Premier Inn, Brindley Place didn't live up to your expectations on this occasion.

I regret to hear that breakfast wasn't satisfactory for you however, I'd like to inform you that the porridge is the only item of our menu cooked in the microwave and everything else is either grilled and fried.

Staff wear a brand standard uniform and since tidiness has been brought up to me I will make sure that staff wear clean uniforms every day.

Overall, I regret to hear about your experience and I hope that you would visit again with better feedback.

Bath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had two rooms for one night as we were attending a friends wedding dinner. We had two small children with us and on entering the family room, two little beds had been made up for them, which they loved! The room was clean and tidy and the staff were super friendly!

There is a breakfast available which is very reasonably priced, although we didn't eat at the hotel.

The location is great; it's only a ten minute walk down Broad Street to get into the heart of Birmingham to shop and about a ten minute drive to both the M5 and the M6.

For a 'budget' hotel, I don't think you can go wrong with this place!

Dear Obmaroam,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your break in Birmingham and found city attractions easy to reach.

We do offer a Premier Inn All You Can Eat Breakfast so don't hesitate to book it next time especially as children eat for free!

I do hope that there will be future occasions on which you will visit us in the future.