Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
$93
$89
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrindley placebroad streetstayed herecar parkbarclaycard arenasymphony hallthe sea life centrequiet locationcanal sideminute walkbars and restaurantsall you can eatbuilding workwithin easy walking distancenight lifenight's sleepsaturday night
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed at this premier inn for 2 nights with my two young sons for a midweek break, taking in Cadbury World, Sea Life Centre and Warwick Castle. The room was clean and warm and the noise from outside was minimal at night so sleeping was no problem at all. The free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes was nice but shame it wasn't free all the time. The staff are very friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.

The hotel is close to the Sea Life Centre and NIA (both a 10 minute walk) and we also walked along the canal to the Mailbox and into the city centre, taking around another 20 minutes. Very enjoyable. Car parking was adequate and there were plenty of spaces. Ten minutes away are plenty of eating places Pizza Express, Slug and Lettuce, etc.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear youngwilly ,

Thank for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place as your place of stay. I am pleased with your great feedback and the fact that you found us so close to your desired attractions.

For the time being we are only able to provide 30 mins of free Wi-Fi, however having free internet within the hotel is being worked on and is something we are looking to do in the future.

I do hope that you visit us again at some point.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This hotel has limited parking spaces but is very handy for city centre venues such as the Symphony hall. The breakfast is a rip off a lot of it is micro waved and is not as stated freshly cooked. The staffs on the front desk are what can be best described as a motley crew. On check in they were helpful and smart. On check out had to get someone from the kitchen to show them how to take a credit card and none of them where very tiddly dressed. Would I stay there again no this one I feel lets down the chain.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear dennisjackiew,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I am extremely sorry that Premier Inn, Brindley Place didn't live up to your expectations on this occasion.

I regret to hear that breakfast wasn't satisfactory for you however, I'd like to inform you that the porridge is the only item of our menu cooked in the microwave and everything else is either grilled and fried.

Staff wear a brand standard uniform and since tidiness has been brought up to me I will make sure that staff wear clean uniforms every day.

Overall, I regret to hear about your experience and I hope that you would visit again with better feedback.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had two rooms for one night as we were attending a friends wedding dinner. We had two small children with us and on entering the family room, two little beds had been made up for them, which they loved! The room was clean and tidy and the staff were super friendly!

There is a breakfast available which is very reasonably priced, although we didn't eat at the hotel.

The location is great; it's only a ten minute walk down Broad Street to get into the heart of Birmingham to shop and about a ten minute drive to both the M5 and the M6.

For a 'budget' hotel, I don't think you can go wrong with this place!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Obmaroam,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your break in Birmingham and found city attractions easy to reach.

We do offer a Premier Inn All You Can Eat Breakfast so don't hesitate to book it next time especially as children eat for free!

I do hope that there will be future occasions on which you will visit us in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Excellent stay 2 nights, great staff and great breakfast. Good location close to all the bars, slight smell of smoke in our room (21), would definitely stay again. Very easy stroll to brindley place with numerous eateries, slug and lettuce, cafe Nero, pitcher and piano, lovely canal side with barges constantly back and forth and a water taxi to the mailbox.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Crushtastica,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at Brindley Place. We are glad to hear you enjoyed you short stay in Birmingham. Your amazing comments on our staff and breakfast will definitely be passed on to every one. You are quiet right in mentioning we are short walk from a variety of restaurant and local attractions. We do take pride in assuring our room are to the highest standard and smell clean and neutral upon arrival however we failed to do so on this occasion and I have spoken to the housekeeping team about this.

Keep a look out for our promotional rooms and I do hope that you visit us again soon at Premier Inn Brindley Place.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

lovely freiendly reception staff when checking inn, amazing restuarnt staff looked after me on my hen doo, both ben, and abby where fantastic!!! also the chef at breakfast was very very accomodation to hangover food!
only one issue with the night staff az, not polite and extreamly rude hence me reviwing the place as everyone else was amazing and so where the food, catering and all other staff!

Room Tip: we all had rooms river side they where beautiful!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Dear emmypops003,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with Premier Inn, I would like to inform you the review you have left for our site is for our sister hotel Premier Inn Canalside where you stayed. Although we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff very helpful I have passed on your comments regarding the night staff to the management team at site.

We hope you thoroughly enjoyed your hen doo and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.