Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #15 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
Manchester, United Kingdom
“First class service”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I stayed here for one night before travelling to a friend's wedding. I have to say that the staff were amongst the friendliest I have ever experienced in a hotel in the UK. Mark, the manager, made you feel special from the moment we walked through the door and Abul was an excellent source of local information. I would definitely go again if I was travelling through Birmingham, my only criticism would be the loud bar acrossthe road that can be heard from the car park and if we left our window open.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Cheshire
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Spent one night here with a friend for a girls night out. Very close to the lovely Brindley Place, although the very short trip accross the road was a stark contrast but I could not fault the value for money, overall location and the parking.

A great choice for a clean and convenient budget stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
PremierInnManager, General Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Dear AnjiW,

We are delighted to hear you and your friend had a good stay at our hotel. The team will be very happy to receive you feedback as we are committed to ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back in the future.
Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Top quality hotel in relation to the money paid. we were in town for a conference and due to the nature of it we were not sure if the company would cover for it.. Good for us, as it was the best combination of price and location. we could walk to the conference hall, an abundance of cafes and restaurants on the way, broad street is a good palce for a drink also, and the double (trple?) glazed windows prevented noice from coming in. what more could you ask for? all for probably the best price in the centre of Brum. Hot shower, soft clean bed and walking distance from everything. Did not see the car park, and boarding off the taxi from the airport was a bit dangerous seeing as there is no layby, but its a small price to pay, for the price paid overall.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Dear DespoinaCyp

We are pleased to hear you had a good stay at our hotel. The team will be delighted to receive you feedback as we are committed to ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back in the future.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I don't usually do reviews like this but felt compelled to write about the Premier Inn in just off Broad Street in Birmingham. My husband and I only stayed for one night but were treated so attentively and professionally by the staff there. They were friendly and helpful at all times, in particular Abul and his colleagues on reception who went out of their way to make sure we knew where to visit in the city, they even printed us a map so we didnt get lost! The next morning they asked how we had got on and whether we had enjoyed our night out. Even the cleaners and staff that we passed in the corridors were asking us how we were and whether we were enjoying our stay. Breakfast was outstanding and again the service in the restaurant was excellent and the staff professional and smiley. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Birmingham, it's on a side road off the main Broad Street so is very quiet and intimate despite being in the city centre. Not only was the room quiet, but the bed was so comfy, we slept so well! The NIA, Symphony Hall and dozens of other attractions are only minutes away ... all in all just couldnt fault anything! :o)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Cathy,

We are really pleased to hear you and your husband had a great stay at our hotel. The whole team will be delighted to receive you feedback as we are committed to ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back in the future.
Midlands, UK
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I was somewhat surprised to discover the size of the hotel, in such a central location I expected a much larger impersonal experience, but found the opposite. Small hotel with staff who seemed to really care about the guests, recognised me each morning and evening and were always on hand if needed.

Check-in incredibly efficient, although i did arrive late on a Sunday evening, when I arrived back each evening there was never more than 3 people waiting, most days less.

Room was up to the usual premier inn high standard, although I, like another reviewer did experience a little noise one evening due to some air-head DJ with e microphone who seemed to think that bellowing into it was what was required. Hello, its a microphone going through an amplifier, you don't need to do that, muppet" That said it was only minor as I soon drifted off in the comfortable bed.

Breakfast, usual Premier Inn good quality breakfast, I noticed one reviewer has commented on the food, claiming it was not up to quality, I can honestly say it was fine. As I was doing some work with the NHS (Not Henny Sandwiches) I decided to have a large breakfast each morning Mon-Fri no problems at all.

As everyone else (apart from one) seems to point out the staff are great and cheerful, and I would recommend this hotel, but not the traffic around it, but that's another story and requires action from a local council so I will, like them, stop.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business