“Cocktail masterclass ”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nathaniel was a fantastic host. There were 8 of us and we had a fantastic evening. Great value for money and would recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: September 2019
GeneralManagerAA, Manager at All Bar One, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Kathybru, thank you for your lovely review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Nathaniel! Hope to see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Part of me and the D's Revisiting-the-Past led to spending the day in my home town. My, how the Gas Street Basin has changed over the last 30+ years! Our lunchtime pit-stop was based on location only to be honest (perched beside the canal). But glad we did choose here. Food and service was wonderful. Apologies, I didn't get the name of our waiter :-( but he was a delight, all smiles and swift service. Firecracker Chicken Mac n Cheese, a beetroot and walnut salad and a trio of fries filled us up nicely. But the star was the Salted Caramel Old Fashioned with popcorn cocktail!! Seriously, the caramel syrup added a wondrous tang - seek it out!

Date of visit: September 2019

Dumdumboy, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went for one of my friends birthday and I can honestly we couldn't ask for a better host than jess! She was lovely, help and went out of her way to make sure we had the best experience possible. I will most definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2019
GeneralManagerAA, Manager at All Bar One, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so happy you had a great experience with us! I'll let Jess know you had a great time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were served by Jess who was amazing!!! Topped up our drinks every single time we were at the end of the glass without having to ask her or wait. Lovely food and amazing service. Jessica was amazing and a really nice girl! Absolutely fab service thank you Jess!

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks so much for the lovely review! I'll make sure Jess hears your feedback!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came with 3 of my friends for a bottomless brunch, we’ll definitely be coming back! Jess looked after us and she was fab!

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass this along to Jess for you!!