“A little gem of a restaurant”
Review of Spice Menu

Spice Menu
Ranked #269 of 2,210 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Spicemenu you will find your culinary love in our intimate and welcoming restaurant, with a wonderful range of exotic and freshly prepared Bangladeshi and Indian dishes. Whether you enjoy Exotic, spicy, rich sauces or mild. Aromatic and subtle flavours, you will never be disappointed by the quality of our cuisine.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A little gem of a restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This restaurant looks quite plain from the outside but do not let this put you off. Been here several times now and this restaurant has never failed to please.
The food is outstanding with numerous options and the special banquet deal Sunday to Wednesday from £8.95 is excellent value for money. The staff are also great giving very good service.
Remember to bring your own drinks if you wish to have alcohol as they only serve soft drinks.

Excellent all round

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Polgara68

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Drove past this restaurant so many times!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I must of drove past this restaurant a million times in the last 14 years! It was only when the restaurant had an exterior overhaul and had a nice new glass front put in, in the last couple of weeks we noticed it. What a difference it made....... Made me look!

We originally went in to get a take away last Sunday but as we arrived we were greeted at the door and asked if we were eating in, So, We changed our minds.

The service was brilliant,
The food was excellent and was not rushed.
The price was not to expensive
And the overall standards of the restaurant were good.

We are definitely going to revisit very soon.

They do deliver locally but if you choose to eat in Sunday-Wednesday evening they have a deal where you can have 3 courses for about £8.95 per head.

I would definitley reccommend

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MrsHMK
edgbaston, birmingham
“Finally good curry close home”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Recently we bought a house in Bartley Green. After moving out from Edbaston we left behind few good curry houses. The search started. We tried everything around us but none of them were any close what we get use to in our previous area. One day I read about this restaurant . After reading all reviews I decided to give them a chance. I arrived at 4.50pm 10mins before opening hours to order some take away. The front house staff was very nice and let me order my food before opening hours. The restaurant looks goods inside and I would quite happy bring my husband here. The staff very nice, polite and try to keep me entertained by casual conversation . This guy was very nice and it was a pleasure to talk to him. Food price very good. I picked my order and couldn't wait to start eating . Suprice suprice it look very nice, was hot and cooked fresh. I looked hard inside the sauce but couldn't find anything which should be there. Taste- very good. Would recommend to everyone. This guys opened this place year ago and work hard to keep customers happy . We'll done chaps!! Keep the standards high and we all will be back again

2 Thank reniatom
Birmingham
“Brilliant Price, Brilliant Food!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great value if you go Sunday-Wednesday - can't believe the food was so tasty, and also so cheap!

Staff are friendly and welcoming, and know the menu inside out. They will recommend lovely things, and get you the best deal they can!

Food is great, and can be tailored to your taste depending on how hot you like it. Nice and fresh, really yummy!!

Have been once, and I'm planning on going back again!! very impressed.

2 Thank AJMC92
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good customer service but standard takeaway quality food”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Really nice staff and restaurant, food was nothing special, didn't have much flavour but was not bad.

• Visited June 2014