“First class evening”

Birmingham Wine School - Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer wine tasting and wine courses for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. We offer a range of wine tasting events, from introductory evenings through to the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 3 Award. All are delivered in a relaxed manner designed for you to enjoy wine just that little drop more. Our events are always fun and friendly, where you will always taste great wine.
uk
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“First class evening”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I attended the introduction to wine evening last night. We had a fantastic evening tasting a variety of red and white wines. This is the first time we have tried this and we will definitely be booking again. Rob was the host and he was engaging throughout the evening. I can't recommend this enough!

Visited June 2013
BirminghamWineSchool, Manager at Birmingham Wine School - Day Classes, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hello, thank you for your review, I really enjoyed it also! Can I say that? The Intro evening is a great way to start, hopefully see you again on another of our wine tasting adventures! Regards, Rob

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An excellent evenings entertainment”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife bought me an evening's tasting for a birthday present, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable nights out I've had for a long time. After long deliberation, there are pleanty of different evening to choose from, I opted to attend the "white wine only" evening.

The evening was very well planned, our host obviously cared about wine and had lots of interesting information to add to the tasting. The entire evening was done at a casual pace and with a really relaxed attitdue. Being new to wine tasting I was concerned that everything would be too serious, but that was far from the case! We were made to feel welcome, and tought how to evaluate different wines, and what features to look out for.

It was overall a superb evening - so much so that I have already decided to go again and try another night!

Visited June 2013
BirminghamWineSchool, Manager at Birmingham Wine School - Day Classes, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Your wife has good taste! Thank you for your review, and of course I'm delighted you have booked another evening. I think wine tasting must be fun and I hope we get that across in all our wine tasting events. Thanks again...
west midlands
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great night out”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I went to The Introduction to the world of wine evening on Saturday. This was over 2 hours with about 30 people who mainly didn't know each other to start off with but were getting on very well at the end of the night. It was really good fun and I came away having increased my knowledge on wines, what to look for and the important bit the tasting. There was also a few nibbles to help the wine go down. A fab night and I'm looking at other events they run.

Visited June 2013
BirminghamWineSchool, Owner at Birmingham Wine School - Day Classes, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for your review. The Introduction to wine evening is a great way to start your wine tasting Journey, and hopefully we can entice you back for more! Thanks again, Rob