“Very nice meze!”

Add it.
Telion
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I wanted a very quick snack on the go and I ordered a vegetarian meze with vine leaves, salad, hummus and olives. It was very reasonably priced at £3.75 and tasted really good! Very friendly staff also!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I visited Teleion as I was looking for greek tyropita and frappe coffee. The tyropita was great and the frappe well made.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank GreekBrum
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I were at a one day conference in the Priory Rooms in Bull Street Birmingham. Lunch was not provided so we had just over an hour to reach the nearest Subway (our usual choice). However, very soon after we started out, I noticed the "Pelion" cafe and deli and so we decided to go in. What an excellent decision! We each enjoyed a deliciously crisp, fresh horiatiki (Greek) salad with generous amounts of olives, olive oil and feta plus slices of ciabatta. Really goodand at a reasonable price too. The service was excellent and friendly and the choice of Greek foods to buy in the deli was mouth-watering.
The friendly service was further demonstrated later that day. i had inadvertently left behind a print-out of the email I had received about the conference and this was delivered to the venue by one of the shop's staff after it had closed for the day. How kind is that? His action saved me a lot of worry. Thanks go to him.

1  Thank Stella M