“Excellent function room party & casino exerience”
Review of Broadway Casino

Broadway Casino
Ranked #42 of 283 things to do in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: WELCOME TO BROADWAY CASINO, BIRMINGHAM'S LEADING INDEPENDENT CASINO. As well as our fantastic gaming floor and housing one of the leading poker rooms in the UK, we also have our beautiful fusion restaurant The Mirage and our stylish bar and lounge area the Manhattan Suite for all our guests to enjoy. So pay us a visit because we're so much more than just a casino.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
240 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 848 helpful votes
“Excellent function room party & casino exerience”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Attended a 40th birthday party in the fucnction room. Staff were top notch and on the ball. Casino staff on the ball and professional. Place impeccably clean.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Docmatt

Redditch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Night”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had a fabulous night, Broadway Casino Celebrating the Chinese New Year, great Atmosphere, fab buffet, love the bar and had so much fun on the roulette! Would highly recommend it !!!

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Have your chips and the rest....”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went to this fab place to celebrate Chinese New Year with a party of girlfriends. . I was a little aprehensive at first 'cos this was my first real visit to a "grand city casino" although I had been to Las Vegas & played the slot machines - I hadn't got a clue how to gamble for real and I imagined lots of "James Bond " type stuff going on lol.
My worries were totally alleviated when we were greeted by the MD & his charming wife (I know - I couldn't believe it either!!! but it was Chinese New Year) - I don't think they personally greet everyone all the time because the place was buzzing with people (great atmosphere) !.
The decor was amazing and the staff so friendly and welcoming - we were given a demonstration on one of the gambling tables and let spin the wheel - great fun !!! there was no pressure to gamble either . We had drinks at the bar and there was a mouth watering chinese buffet to help ourselves to!
Then a Chinese style Dragon came out with a cabbage in it's mouth - after some fantastic dance type moves it tossed the cabbage into the air and whoever caught it was promised good luck for the rest of the year.
I know this was a special occasion - but I highly recommend a visit as a special evening out - a great welcome awaits you.

Visited February 2013