“Love it here!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Birmingham
“Love it here!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Out of all the places I've been to. By far this is the best. It's so underrated. Everytime I've come here I've had so much fun. Staff are ever so friendly and make you laugh. I will be back again soon :)

1 Thank Jaykay14

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The best and tastiest”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Great place nice atmosphere
Brilliant food can't go wrong
Has become a regular even the kids like it

• Visited May 2014
“.....Birthday Party!!! Good turnaround..”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We arraived at the restaurant having made reservation and was told that their was not a booking and we might have got it muddle up with the sister branch up the road. Clearly, we explained a table was booked. The place was emply and we had the place to ourselves all evening, so it was not an issue as it was midweek. The waiter was very pleasnt as the evening went on and the food was really good. We ordered for a party of 6 pappadoms, 6 starters, 6 main dishes, 4 breads and 2 pilau rice and some soft drinks. It came all uder £100.

As it was my mums birthday we had bought our own cake which the waiter bought to us.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Globetrotter19784560
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Tastiest lamb curry ever!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my first visit with some out of town friends that came to visit me, my choice of restaurant so had to impress. I was not disappointed and neither were they.
Excellent friendly and swift service. Food was outstanding. The restaurant itself is modern with an authentic twist, lovely and a cosy place to dine out in. Price is very reasonable.
Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank sheena143
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Wow !”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I've been many Moseley balti houses in my time but this was the best !! Lovely food , really well presented came out quickly friendly staff, take note this is how it should be done !!!