“10/10 experience everytime”

Fargo's
Ranked #319 of 2,697 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We first opened our Factory doors back in February 2012 with the goal of serving a family style menu of tasty, bold flavored foods with global influence in a fun and relaxed setting. The menu has continuously evolved over the years and has a little something for everyone. And while we maintain our core dishes, we also like experimenting, exploring which ones work and which don’t and coming up with new offerings to keep it interesting for you. All our dishes are prepped fresh to order from cutting our fries, hand pressing our burger patties to smashing our guacamole. In 2016 we became HMC Halal certified and continuously work closely with all our suppliers to ensure our ingredients are to the highest standards.
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Been here on a few occasions and have consistently received great customer service and amazing food. Definitely recommend their loaded fries and Smokey burger

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Ive been meaning to write a review for a while. I visit here at least once a month and I'm reassured I get the same excellent quality of food.

Presentation is excellent; the menu is diverse and accommodates to friends who might be vegan or vegetarian too. The Smoky Bird burger is particularly great and they do a killer nachos.

Friendly staff. The only downer for me is the loud urban/pop music. I think the restaurant could do more to improve the acoustics. Most people who don't want to be able to speak without raising their voice. I was also a little annoyed that the songs were not child friendly, once when I took my family here.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Love the food here
Visited plenty of times
Good value for money
I had the cal slaw burrito- delicious

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Was passing through Brum back home...was advised to try Fargo's. Was not disappointed, had a few sharing dishes and drinks with the family...HMC too. Would recommend for family and friends...

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

This place has significantly improved since my last visit (few years ago)..
The nachos topped with mince meat is fab! My burger was delicious! AND they accept card; unlike the rest of the road!

Date of visit: February 2019