“Can't fault in any way”
Review of The Cross - CLOSED

The Cross
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Been to the cross many times and have never found anything wrong with the place at all . Breakfasts are really nice ,my vegetarian breakfast is the nicest I've found and my girlfriends eggs benedict which she's had twice now looks nice and she always enjoys it . Also the staff are helpful and friendly and don't mind my daughter have a wonder about too ,it was no big deal to them when I ordered a breakfast ten minutes after breakfast had finished . The lunch menu is just as good too with some original stuff on there instead of your usual pub food and all cooked properly ,not microwaved . There's a real good vibe about the place and its also good for a night out . Look forward to going there again ASAP .

1  Thank Lee W

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The Cross is a regular family trip out for us, and a firm favourite. Don't expect a budget price, but what you do get is quality food (and plenty of it!) and quality, friendly service. very well organised staff team, and exceptional quality of food. Well worth a visit And if your ever around for breakfast?? Woowww!! Thanks for treating food and customers in the way it should be...

They also have live events and every 2nd Fri is the B.ham Lovers Rock Lounge Great Night out for the over 25s..

1  Thank Timeoutqueen
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've been to The Cross on numerous occasions for work lunches, birthday parties, and drinks. More recently I have become very partial to the Full English Breakfast- served from 11 am- which I highly recommend. Staff are always friendly, and I have never had a bad experience at The Cross.

1  Thank Rogwise