“:)”

Boston Tea Party Birmingham
Ranked #2 of 50 Coffee & Tea in Birmingham
Cuisines: American, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Boston Tea Party is a small family owned independent cafe group serving simple well-prepared food & drinks made with great ingredients, skill and love. Ethically sourced, affordable, feel-good & excellent quality - made from scratch onsite everyday by people who care about what they do. BTP Birmingham is right in the heart of all the busy happenings of Corporation Street.
“:)”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Much better experience than previously. Thank u! Mellow, chilled out environment. Lots of choice and staff attententive and friendly.

• Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Fast friendly service with yummy food!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I usually come here around midday - busy time, and there are always plenty of staff available to take orders. The staff are upbeat, friendly, polite and knowledgeable - they have clearly been trained correctly in what they serve.
Order at the counter and they bring your food to you.
You cant prebook a table between midday and 2.30pm anymore, but every time I have been there we can always find a seat (I am usually with one or two friends).
The place has an atmosphere that looks busy and bustling, but even though there are lots of people around it is easy to find yourself in your own little world with the people you are with.
Food is delicious - very well presented and normally you don't have to wait too long.... I come here on my lunch hour and can get from the office (a five min walk away) to here, order kitchen food, eat, and return to the office within the hour.
They also have lots of tasty looking 'slab' cakes that tempt you as you are waiting at the counter!
It's a little pricey for lunchtime (I paid £8 / 9 for very scrumptios lentil falafel and a moroccan mint tea), but is ok for a treat!
All in all a fab place to eat and chill!

• Visited May 2013
Kingston
“Yummy relaxing breakfast”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Boston Tea Party has exceptionally friendly and vibrant staff, great food, and a comfortable atmosphere. I will be going back, really impressed!

• Visited April 2013
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've been to Boston Tea Party a couple of times now. I took my dad for breakfast on Saturday and he loved it. All the food is fresh and tasty and the tea is lovely; very cute as you get your own teapot and a mug.
There is lots of choice and I enjoyed Eggs Florentine (poached eggs with spinach) but there was a little too much hollandaise sauce for me. My dad opted for the West Country breakfast and I didn't hear a peep til he was done!
The atmosphere is great and as I'm a big fan of people watching I loved seeing people come in. It's quite tucked away so I'm not sure how many people know about it. I imagine it will get much busier as the year goes on!

• Visited April 2013
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Funky cafe, great atmosphere and fab food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great for breakfast, brunch, dinner and afternoon tea. Funky individual semi retro set up, great food, cakes, sandwiches and menu. Staff extremely and genuinely helpful. We will be back!

Visited February 2013