“SUPERB TOUR” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 23 Tours in Birmingham
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“SUPERB TOUR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have supported Villa for more than 50 years so I suppose I was predisposed to enjoy a tour of the stadium, none of which was there when I first went to Villa Park. I also took along my 13 year old son, a fourth generation fan. It was a fantastic experience and huge thanks to Arthur, our guide and his colleague Keith. They have a real passion for the club which shines through their very knowledgeable presentation.
You get to see pretty much everything from directors to dugout, though of course the highlight is the 'Home' dressing room and the walk to the pitch.
In many ways the tour is representative of the club with the perfect blend of respect for our past and great enthusiasm for the future.
Great stuff and at £12 for the two of us, fantastic value.

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and son went on a tour of Villa Park today and loved it. The tour guide was great, and held the interest of everyone on the tour including my 6 year old. Would recommend to anyone interested in this great club, or football in general.

Visited May 2013
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Aston Villa Stadium Tour was great value and takes a look behind the scenes,
Great to go in the 1982 restaurant and see all the photos of our European cup,
looked to see if I could see myself on the large picture of the team celebrating the goal I was in there somewhere when Peter scored the winning goal,

Visited January 2013