“Great food and great atmosphere!”
Review of Mr Singh's

Mr Singh's
Ranked #209 of 2,380 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The World Famous Mr Singh's Veggie Pizza place, We only serve veggie pizzas,burgers and wraps. Here you'll find our famous Tandoori Chicken Naan Wraps ( Veggie Chicken that is) People come from far and wide to experience Mr Singh's Veggie delights!!
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Being a vegetarian myself, Mr Singh's is a fantastic place as i can eat everything on the menu!
I must however say that, even though all of the food here is vegetarian, meat lovers also rave about the food just as much as non meat eaters.

The food is extremely tasty with lots of different variety and new items being added regularly. The service is always fast and efficient with really friendly staff.

This is definitely one of my favourite places to eat in Birmingham and is great to visit with family as well as with friends.

1  Thank ShaniDhanda

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food tastes great, haven't brought pizza from any other pizza place since. My mouths watering now haha. Would recommend to all. The staff is always welcoming and my order is always spot on :D

The best part is it's all veggie :) woop woop!

1  Thank Gursimran S
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love it here, its got such a nice atmosphere, the food is fantastic, really affordable and the service is always really quick! There is loads of vegan friendly food on the menu and they make the best vegan pizza ever! I really wish I didn't like it here so much - we end up visiting far too often!

2  Thank Harry622
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Everytime I go I don't know what to eat because the whole menu is delicious! Easily the best pizzas burgers and deserts I have eaten

1  Thank Karmzsd
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Excellent Sikh cafe that is open past 10pm. Serves western food like pizza and calzone, etc., but with an indian twist. Wraps, for example, can have tandoori paneer, and the wrap itself a nan bread! The food is excellent and good value.

Some of the dishes contain fake meat so you can have a chilli 'chicken' pizza if you so wish. Set out as a cafe so don't expect a romantic setting, but very pleasant, clean, surroundings.

2  Thank Bugbyte