“OK meal”

Dartmoor National Park, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 4,258 helpful votes
“OK meal”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I felt a little underwhelmed here after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. The food was fine but nothing remarkable; the noodle soups tasty but no better than those I've had elsewhere. Service was polite and friendly. Overall I would return but not in a rush.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank chammp

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
York
“excellent meal”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Food was fantastic, very tasty and really cheap. Would highly recommend and I will return if I am in then area in future.

• Visited June 2013
Harrow, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant ATM”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Really recommend this place as it has great food (specially the Vietnamese selection) reasonably priced, good friendly service and a cool fresh interior. Not sure what to eat? Why not try something new and ask the staff for some suggestions.

Visited June 2013
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Yumm nom nom”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Food here taste awesome and the service here is nontheless perfect. Would defo recomend my friends around to try out their food. Been missing out on soup based noodles? This will be just the place!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Om Nom Nom Nom”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A vibrant little place with delicious food.
I suggested me and my friend go here after reading about it on tripadvisor and as I love noodles and broths I thought this place could be my new favourite. It certainly didn't disappoint.....we ordered the steamed mixed meat pancakes which were absolutely scrumptious. So yummy.
We also had the mixed skewers which we didn't realise would be so greasy as they were deep fried but still delicious. The table next to us ordered the steamed spring rolls which looked better :-)
Then we both had soups for the main and the Tom Yum soup was particularly good. Full of flavour.

Definitely will be revisiting this hidden gem of Birmingham.

• Visited May 2013