“Smashing...”
Review of MASALA LOUNGE - CLOSED

MASALA LOUNGE
Dining options: Reservations
Description: AT MASALA LOUNGE WE SERVE THE BEST INDIAN,BANGLADESHI CUISINE IN THE MIDLANDS.WE INVITE YOU AT MASALA LOUNGE WITH A WARM WELLCOME SO WHY WAIT COME DINE WITH US
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Smashing...”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I visited with a few friends after a heavy session... The service was very good an attentive even though arrived half an hour before closing on a weekday. The 3 course meal for 8.95 represented exceptional value and was very tasty, thoroughly enjoyed by all parties and will be visiting again in the near future...

2 Thank D3B00

birmingham
“Gorgeous fresh tasty food ”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been to masala lounge a number of times now & each time the food was beautiful one of the best curries I've tasted so far. The food is fresh piping hot meat tender and moreish. The service is great restaurant is clean bright & inviting the only minuscule thing I would have to pick at is the mint sauce on the sauce tray I am picky because I love mint dip with my poppadoms this is quite watery & tasteless other than that perfect can't wait to visit again.

2 Thank beu-tinkle
BIRMINGHAM UK
“Every time it's a winner”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I have been eating at this restaurant for over 25 years, and have NEVER had a poor meal. The prices are extremely reasonable, and the place flourishes, despite Birmingham's 'Balti Triangle' being only a mile or so away.

Masala Lounge has had several 'identities' during the time we've known it, but the standard has never fallen. I understand the chefs don't change, even though the ownership may have done over the years.

Our most recent visit was a spur of the moment one yesterday (August 11 2013) - once again the food was excellent, the service first rate and the ambience lovely - no muzak and a very comfortable atmosphere. I joked with our waiter that they should describe their Lamb Bhuna as a 'signature' dish, because I almost ALWAYS have it

We cannot recommend Masala Lounge highly enough.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Rugbyfiddler
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Grub!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent food and good quality. Plenty of choose and well presented. Service can be a bit slow but otherwise it is well worth a visit. There is never a rush to clear the table and you can eat in peace.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank 186402Annie
Birmingham
“Our favourite place to eat out”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great, tasty, wide choice of food, unbelievably low prices for what you get, friendly and courteous service, what more do you want when going out for a curry? Home delivery fantastic too.
We have to stop ourselves going too often!
(Photo on TripAdvisor website is incorrect)

• Visited May 2013