“Ok. Most honest review/recent”
Review of Ismail's grill house - CLOSED

Ismail's grill house
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Ok. Most honest review/recent”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was okay I had a burger but really wasn't all that the wings were great and lamb chops was too other people in the group had steaks n thought it was lovely good for them (Y) but overall the venue is nice but the staff are abit all over the place they don't really now what they are doing now n again at the end they tried slapping on extra thinking we are dum and we ain't going to notice but we figured that out and we paid the right amount the guy that dealt with it had no patience and at the end as we was leaving there was no thanks or anything rude overall food was nice burger Errrm not so nice staff were just -_- 4/10
Thanks and good bye xx

1 Thank FoodX

solihull
“Never again”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I took our three boys to Ismail,s about four weeks ago. The food was terrible it came out cold. the staff were very unhelpful and unwilling to listen to our complaints. We shall never be eating here again especially as there are other much better steak restaurants in Birmingham. Car parking was also a problem.

3 Thank farzanah s
“Lovely place”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently had a meal at ismails,although i had read poor reviews,i found it to be an excellent venue,the staff were attentive and polite. My grilled chicken was amazing and my partners steak was cooked how he requested, There was a lovely atmosphere,we didnt wait to long for our order,cosidering it was busy and we hadnt just ordered fast food! I was shocked to think thzt people hadnt enjoyed their experience at ismails,i think maybe the negative reviews were due to previous management,trying to ruin any recoverable reputation that ismails had gained,im glad i went along and didnt take advice from people who cant spell for starters and like to moan to draw attention to themselves. Well done to the new owners and staff,onwards and upwards,keep up the good work

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“third world resturant”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

rubbish food,tiny portion,over priced and rubbish service and £38 extra added to the bill.Watch out before you pay the bill. They should stick to selling carpets.

3 Thank sam k
London, United Kingdom
“Ismail's steakhouse is a nice restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went there last night. It is a fairly good restaurant. The service was good with the staff being polite, friendly and knowledgable. The restaurant is clean and well decorated.
The most mportant part of a restaurant is of course the food. We started with Ismail's buffalo wings which were succulent and full of flavour and we had lamb chops which were also very tasty. We all ordered sirloin steak, cooked to different degrees. I had my steak medium as all steaks should be eaten. Unfortunately it was tough and chewy. The chips and gravy we're really nice but the salad was a bit lacklustre. They could do with offering mixed vegetables as a side. My wife had her steak cooked med- well and thoroughly enjoyed the meal.
It's a good restaurant and I would return again if I was in the area and hope I got a better cut of steak.

1 Thank moscheeno