“Indian Food Convert!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Indian Food Convert!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have never been to an indian restaurant before as indian food has never been a favourite of mine, but after my partner persuaded me to give it a go. I saw the reviews on here so decided to give it a try. I was not disapointed!!! The food was amazing, the staff lovely and they really coudnt do enough for you. I will definately be back and wouldnt hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited December 2012

“Great food and great service”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

As regulars to Suriya we have always received excellent food and service. I wish them continued success for 2013.
Joyce & Barry

“Stunning Party had by us”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We arranged our company Xmas party at this beautiful restaurant. What an amazing night. The staff did all possible to make our evening spectacular. The food was second to none all presented like a five star restaurant. I was surprised to start off with when my bosses booked but they proved me wrong everything was amazing thanks to all the staff at Suriya well worth visiting xx

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We decided to visit due to all the good reviews and as its about 10 mins away. It was relatively busy considering it was a Tuesday and we can only back up what pretty much everyone else has said. My girlfriend is a coeliac so usually can not have a starter and only one main off the menu (korma) but when this was mentioned to the staff she was given a full run through of what was available and the chef made alternative versions of what she would like, nothing was too much trouble and even some complimentary desserts. I always rate a restaurant on the staff they have and that is why I have given this an excellent.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and not expensive”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Quality food, large portions, excellent service, good environment and all that in a low bill. Me being an Indian, really like the food unlike many other Indian restaurants I have been. One of the best Indian restaurants I have been. Parking easily available. A bit far from the city centre though.