“Tantalise your taste buds”
Review of Chop chop

Chop chop
Ranked #1,437 of 2,217 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Noodle and salad bar
Leeds
“Tantalise your taste buds”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My partner and myself travelled from York to Birmingham, on a business trip for the weekend.

We were told this place is a 'must try' it apparently has the most exquisite taste of oriental flavours that will tantalise our taste buds, well that's what our friends said. We both are not Thai lovers, but we thought we'd give it try anyway .

Firstly, the service we received was ever so friendly, the gentleman had a nice big smile and very eager to help us. The atmosphere was very open and airy, the décor was subtle and warm with a twist of contemporary/modern feel.

Whilst we sat down, we watched the different cultures passing by . This is the centre of China town, in Birmingham.
Within a matter of minutes the food was cooked and served ready to eat. We were slightly apprehensive on how famous 'TomYum' soup would really taste.
How pleasantly surprised we both were, it was really, really nice, we couldn't wait to finish and order more to take home.
I will most definitely come again, this visit has certainly changed my views on Thai food from now on. I recommend everyone to come and visit and try the food , I'm sure you will not be let down.

• Visited May 2012

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best Noodle bar in town!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Tried out their King Prawn Pad Thai. I have got to say it was much better than I expected, definitely going back there soon to try out their soups. Price was reasonable and service was quick. Highly recommend it if you're in China Town, you won't be disappointed. :)

• Visited May 2012