TripAdvisor

Pizza Hut
Ranked #1,695 of 2,818 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Pizza Hut Restaurants, freedom is our attitude. Our state of mind. It's being able to do your thing. It's about our famous Lunchtime Buffet, Ice Cream Factory and free Salad Bar. Days out with the kids and nights in on the sofa (we offer collection at all Huts). Epic pizza, meaty pizza, vegan pizza, under-500-calories pizza and more Cheesy Bites than you can shake a stick at. So leave your table manners at the door and bring your appetite.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to order a refill drink and was told the machine wasn't working although other people were using it, so we decided to have a water however this was cloudy and was told it would settle. We got told if we still was not happy then they would get us some tap water, when we asked for tap water I was pointed towards the machine and was told that was tap water even though i told her the situation. When I saw the manager the one who said they would get tap water, I told him what his staff member had said he asked me how many glasses I'd like and he went to the kitchen but never returned with the water.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ate her on a short business trip to Birmingham. Just arrived and wanted something filling so I picked pizza. The restaurant was about half full and I was ushered to a table as soon as I arrived. The staff were very friendly and professional and I was served quickly. I had an individual meal deal (starter, main and drink) so started with a salad and got my first refillable drink. My start (Cheesy bites) came pretty quick and were hot and tasty but I had to wait for a while for my main dish of Pan Meat Feast pizza. When it came it was very overcooked and some of the base was inedible as it was so hard baked.
I could see others pizzas and they were not as overcooked as mine so maybe I was just unlucky but it was not great.
Maybe next time I will go somewhere else.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

Pizza Hut is what it is; it's stodgy food on a carby base - and a limited range in salad, but you can make a meal out of this cheaply. The staff here are really friendly, attentive, chatty - and they make the place. The food was on par for what you expect, but the service really made it.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Usually Pizza Hut is a nice venue, especially with children, but this was very crowded, slow service and mediocre food. Staff were pleasant but rushed and the drinks machine broke down.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Pizza hut is definitely my favourite pizza chain as it’s unique and the pizza is generally just the best out of all the others. Service was quick and friendly. I also really like how drinks are refillable and have a variety of different flavours (eg: strawberry coke, lemon tango ) The stuffed crust here is the best which is something i really recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019