“Deserves the rave reviews”
Review of Coffee Time

Coffee Time
Ranked #178 of 2,249 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Deserves the rave reviews”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was looking for a great coffee in Birmingham, UK so of course I turned to TA for advice. The reviews for Coffee Time were so good that I wondered if there might have been a bit of manipulation going on. But no, I went in full of expectation and was not disappointed. My double espresso (£1.50) was just as I like it; hot, none of that burnt quality that I keep getting at Starbucks, rich, intense flavour with a great crema. The service was friendly and prompt. I will definitely return next time I'm in town.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank rickl566

Birmingham, UK
“Lovely place”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The board outside the café suggests you search TA for the best coffee in Birmingham, but before doing that I sampled it myself.
There is no doubt that the reviews do not lie, the coffee is great, the service is polite, and the cakes, well where do I begin? Or rather how many times do I need to come back to decide on my favourite. For such a small place I've not seen such a tempting choice, but it is my duty to try some more of them, and I will!
Prices are much better than the big chains and in fact all the other coffee shops in Brum (so for the likes of Yorks, Urban etc, you got some serious competition here, and the coffee is hot).
The fact you get a loyality card is an extra bonus, but I would be back anyway.

• Visited June 2013
birmingham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Great Coffee lovely cakes and the staff are really friendly Monday is the best as the cakes are always freshly made on mondays

Solihull, United Kingdom
“An Appetising Surprise”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This cafe in the heart of Birmingham is only small but with plenty of seating outside. We stopped by on a rather cool day so were seated inside but what a lovely surprise when our crepes were served up. Freshly cooked to order, and there is a good choice of sweet and savoury, they were light, fluffy and of good size. We ordered the Chicken and Mushroom and Chicken Masala and they were delicious. The pecan and caramel crepe to follow was very tasty too. There is a good choice of sandwiches.paninis and cakes and a variety of drinks on offer. Can recommend the strawberry milkshake, and must agree with Gillian e, the coffee is the best I've tasted too. Started to get busy near noon so is obviously very popular. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“little gem......!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

thank you to groupon we found this cute little coffee & crepe house....super! service is very friendly and quick, there is seating inside and outside for a sunny day, highly recommend chicken tikka pancake and meatball pancake......delicious!! followed by nutella and nuts......mmmm my children loved this treat, they have a good selection of milkshakes,coffee & tea's too, we will definitely be returning and recommending to all our family and friends :-)

• Visited May 2013