“The best customer service you'll ever find in the world.”

Premier Inn Birmingham Central East
Ranked #54 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here.
The staff are so welcoming and friendly. They make you feel like your valued.
The hotel is clean and has all you need for a city break.
The breakfast is extremely organised and well managed.
The best part is the staff they can not do enough to help you. I have traveled the world and this is the best customer service I've ever had.
The staff make this hotel feel like a five star hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Claireguirvan

Reviewed January 13, 2012

My husband and I spent one night here at the end of August as we travelled from County Galway Ireland to France at the end of August 2011 bringing our own car. My husband and son were taking in an Aston Villa match before we journeyed on to France. The location of this hotel was exactly what we needed as my husband and son were able to walk from the hotel to Villa Park [about 20minutes] and I was able to walk through the grounds of Aston University into Birmingham city [about 30minutes] where I had a few lovely hours browsing through the shops. As in our previous overnight stop in this hotel in June we experienced the utmost courtesy and kindness. The room was spotlessly clean and included tea/coffee making facilities. The bed was extremely comfortable. There was a special offer which included our evening meal and our breakfasts at a very reasonable cost. Our son did not travel with us as we stayed at the hotel on a Friday night and our son flew into Birmingham at 7.30am. just to see the match. We asked the staff if our son could partake of breakfast with us when we had collected him from the airport on Saturday morning and we were told he was more than welcome. As we had use of our room till 12noon our son was able to have a short snooze there. I set out for the city and my husband and son set off for Villa Park at the appointed time. My husband checked out of the hotel at 12 noon but we were allowed to leave our car in the hotel car park until the match was over. The politeness, kindness and courtesy of all members of the staff was second to none and nothing had changed since our stay there the previous June. As we booked early we got the room for £29 sterling which was the cream on the cake.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2012

For £29 bed and £22 food, a conference facility and free parking, this was unbeatable value. The staff were so friendly and efficient that they really lifted a grey day. The hotel is located in an industrial area but alongside the canal and not far from the city centre.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I regularly stay in Premier Inns for work, and I always find them great value for money, but this one is by far the best one yet.
I had managed to get a £29 room, so I was already off to a good start.
Having travelled down from Liverpool on a dark, wet and windy night it was a relief to get there. The roads around Birmingham are a little crazier than I am used to, but I found the hotel easily. It is in a very convenient location if you are driving. I'm not sure what it is like if you travelling by train etc.
The staff on reception were amazingly friendly, and I think as other people have mentioned the restaurant staff are brilliant (especially Bernie) If they had eaten the food for you themselves they couldn't have done more for you. Orders were taken with a smile, they made sure you had drinks and were attentive. Food was good, Breakfast was plentiful.
My room was immaculately clean the hallways were clean and tidy and the bed was fantastic. If I'm back in Birmingham I know where I am staying.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I was in Birmingham for the weekend with my family I must say the staff are so friendly careing and professional, there is a waitress called Bernie if you meet her you will be made to feel very welcome and looked after she has a great can do attitude. Regards Mr muir

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We recently had a 2 night stay just before Christmas. Staffs are very friendly and helping. Very good value for the money. Only slight problem is the location which is kind of middle of nowhere. You will have to rely on City centre for pubs, restaurants and shops which is about 15 - 20 min walk or 2-3 mins drive.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2011

If your visiting central Berminham on business and want easy access to the M6 as well; the ideal place to stay is the Premier Inn Birmingham Central East (Aston -Waterlinks). The staff and surroundings are excellent and I can guarantee a good nights sleep in a comfortable bed and the food is excellent value for money.

Room Tip: End of corridor rooms are the best.