“Not the best of places”
Review of Wibbly Wobbly

Wibbly Wobbly
Ranked #28 of 69 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Large indoor playcentre. Consists of large slides, obstacles, football pitch, go karts, separate toddler area and much more!! Now doing free afterschool meals and Toddler Mornings. Toddler mornings only £2.50 Per child including play, toast and juice. Now providing free activities such as baking and aerobics with Winnie the Pooh! Also, ask about our new day nursery!
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

It was an bad experience to be honest, the place is okay but can be very dangerous for the younger kids and the staff weren't much help either quite ignorant to be fair

3  Thank Kareem100

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great playcenter to take the kids especially during the holidays, especially with all that narsty weather outside, kids are safe very big and bright pukka food friendly staff thumnbs up :)

7  Thank Tommy L
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I think wibbly wobbly is fantastic. Cleanest and most fun playcentre I have been to. Had 2 parties here so far and they are brilliant- ai cant fault them. Staff are lovely and are very well organised. My kids love it and so do I when i want to burn their energy and do no cooking. Their free afterschool meal deals are perfect and I highly recommend the parties.
BEST PLAYCENTRE IN BIRMINGHAM BY FAR

4  Thank cookielover112
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just been down to wibbly wobbly today for the first time and it was brilliant. Food was lovely and fresh,girls on till were friendly. Highly recommended.

5  Thank reemmaa
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I did take my daughter a few.times.here and the times she came.she did enjoy herself until last Sunday, where she was attacked by another child who punched her several.times for no reason and marked her face! The child looked too old to be playing in the under 5 area, and was very aggressive to my daughter. Myself and my daughter was very upset as shes.only two years of age! I informed the staff, and no action was taken at all, I was ignored and I had to leave in the end as i didnt feel it was safe to allow.my daughter to continue to.play!

5  Thank JayneShan