Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I order from the cafe balti very regularly , and we recommend it to family and friends all the time. However, this order came without extra king prawns, and a totally different naan from what we ordered. When contacting them, they assured me that the manager had overlooked our order and said that the prawns had definitely been added to the dish. There were no writing to indicate that prawns had been added to the dish and it wasn’t in the dish at all.

I didn't appreciate how i was argued with on the phone and don't think i will be ordering from here again.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank CurtisDigler
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed November 24, 2019

Ordered my food for a part of it not to be delivered after paying for it! When I rang and told them they basically called me a liar and said it was In there!! NO IT WAS NOT!!!
My meat was fatty & chewy .
Save yourself the disappointment people, and go somewhere that can actually deliver what you pay for .

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank Sarahp102938
Reviewed June 13, 2019

if you want a no nonsense balti, from an extensive menu, Cafe Balti is a place to
go, if you are near the Radleys

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Well where do I start? Firstly decided to give them another try and not only did they get order wrong they wanted to charge an extra £5 for what was there mistake in 1st place. Ordered and when meal came it was only 1 curry in the bag instead of 2. I phoned up to say only to be told by the person on the phone "I took your order and you asked for it to be swapped so I crossed it off the list" I never asked for it to be swapped I asked for 2 and only received 1 and then he tried arguing with me so I told him to come collect his food and refund me, to which they did. Never mind award winning curry house, they seriously need to educate their staff with regards to listening and not to argue with customers and put things right and not try and rob people of there hard earned money. Avoid this place as food isn't up to much either.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank beckyboo2007
Reviewed February 13, 2019

We are absolute converts to Cafe Balti. We are in the process of eating our third meal delivered within three nights. We are avid Indian food lovers and after what we have had, we would now not go anywhere else... so duly impressed! We know our Indian food and this has just surpassed all expectations. Don't be put off that it's value for money - we make so many different variations to the menu, but it's all executed perfectly and at no extra cost. We so recommend Cafe Balti - they go above and beyond and the food and staff are exceptional!

Date of visit: February 2019