“Low fat heaven in South Brum”
Review of Millennium Balti

Millennium Balti
Ranked #150 of 2,321 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established since 1999 (the last millennium!), our ethos at Millennium Balti is one of authentic, high quality Indian cuisine capturing the vibrant flavours and aromas of the Indian subcontinent whilst embracing the relaxed and informal style of Birmingham's famous Balti houses. Our menu has been carefully crafted to present to you a taste of the far reaches of the Indian subcontinent with the most popular dishes from across the various regions. We use an eclectic blend of the finest ingredients to create the dishes we present to you, from the delicious hearty cuisine of the North, the fiery yet sublime cuisine of the South, the innovative desert cuisine of the West to the seafood-loving East! Savour fabulous cuisine whilst relaxing in the unpretentious atmosphere of our simple-yet-elegant restaurant and, with a high level of friendly and attentive service, we aspire to make your evening a most relaxed and enjoyable experience. In true Balti house style, Millennium Balti is unlicensed, and you are more than welcome to bring your own beer and wine, no corkage fee! We serve a selection of soft drinks. So come and enjoy the delectable array we have to offer, in relaxed surroundings and at superb value for money!
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I would never normally head out of the city for a balti but now I've found this place I'm regularly heading south. They serve low fat mushroom, vegetable & quorn curries, the first time I went into fully expected an inferior tasting dish but it was clean, nicely spiced and very tasty. Now I can stick to my calories & enjoy a great curry too. It's a smallish tidy restaurant with friendly staff & easy parking and the prices are good too. Plus they do deliveries if you're feeling lazy. A good restaurant on the southern edge of Brum.

1  Thank insectseige

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wasn't really expecting much, assumed it would be just another average curry house in Brum, but was pleasently surprised! Very good value for money, smart staff, and possibly the best jalfrezi I have had in a long time! The rest of the family enjoyed it too, only regret is I wish I went when it was less busy,nevertheless I will surely be returning!

3  Thank Clive C
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a very good restaurant, always spotlessly clean, food is excellent and very cheap, starter, main and rice or nan for £7.95, and a Sunday buffet eat as much as you want for £6.95, 12 til 4, choice of starters, Main courses Rice and Nan bread very good value. This is also a take your own alcohol, brilliant. Almost too good to be true only problem is the staff they are so miserable, efficient and helpful but never a smile to be seen, sometimes feel guilty for being there because they look so unhappy, please do yourselves a favour and get 5 stars just for a few smiles now and again.

2  Thank JudySunTraveller