“Great!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hereford
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Have had to attend 2 interviews in the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham, so a stranger to the area. First time I was on my own and found this cafe. It is very clean and the staff so friendly. I felt very comfortable even though I was on my own. I just had a tea as no time for food but saw what others were eating and it looked great and very good value. Well today I attended the second interview and took my husband with me and said we must go for breakfast at this great cafe I found. So we did and yes again clean, great hospitality and the food was cooked to perfection, not greasy or cheap ingredients - and to top it all I just been told I got the job. So thankyou to the Hylton for helping me.

1 Thank HerefordCazza

Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Landed in from Dublin early morning flight with about 8 of us in all with two hours to kill - very good service and the food was excellent - great breakfast - really tasty wholesome food - good coffee and tea. We came here because of the reviews and found it reflected well what others have said.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
bham uk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best fry up in brum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

i have been to this cafe a number of times,and always visit it when goin to the jewlerry quarter,its non greasy breakfast is wonderful!!! lovely staff, clean, nice vibe and well worth the money. they offer different breakfasts that go by the names of jewels, ie, saphire,ruby,diamond etc i would recommend this to everyone.....well worh a visit.

• Visited August 2012
Wordsley, null, United Kingdom
“Best Breakfast in the West Midlands.......FANTASTIC!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is without doubt the best breakfast in the West Midlands...... possibly in the UK!!! We visit the Jewellery Quarter probably 6 times a year and before we shop it is compulsory to start with breakfast at the Hylton Cafe! The quality and value for money is second to none! The service impeccable, and the staff are always extremely friendly and courteous! We definitely wouldn't go anywhere else! Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank JaneRoy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A breakfast in heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

My monthly trip to the nail shop is always started off with a breakfast at Hyton cafe.The service is always excellent, the staff are welcoming and friendly. There has never been a time when the quality of the food has altered and I leave there feeling more than satisfied. It the best breakfast in Birmingham.

1 Thank Denzella