“A very good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had the chilli dog with cheese with chips on the side which was excellent. Chips were hot and crispy and remained so. Also had my first ever coke float which was lovely. Great value for money and excellent service.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We took the girls here as a treat, because they had walked past so many times and we gave in. We had to wait half an hour, with a buzzer, which wasn't so bad because we were able to look around selfridges food hall at the same time. When we got to our table though the wait wasn't over we waited for our drinks for ages then even longer for our food - One of the quirky things the waiters like to do is memorise your order and not write it down - this is all fair and well if they actually remember the order - when ours arrived it was wrong and luke warm - the portion sizes were poor, considering the price and weren't anything to write home about. The milkshakes were the only thing out of the ordinary - and there is a special milkshake counter I should get these from instead - to avoid the restaurant altogether - They are do keen to pack them in and as fast as you can the customer service, quality of food and atmosphere along with customer service leave a lot to be desired. We were so disappointed and will not be going there again - save your money your better off at pizza express or somewhere similar - Eds Diner let us down!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Visited here last sunday for a late lunch whilst shopping, there was a party of three of us and the table although wasn't cramped we could have done with a little more room. Food was excellent cheap and plentiful. The vanilla malt milkshake was lush, but more than enough for one. (I couldn't finish it) I had the chicken and some sweet potato fries the other two party members had burgers.
Only thing that spoilt it was the loos (yuk!!! stinky, dirty and very unpleasant! - sort it out selfridges!)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Whilst shopping in Selfridges we decided to have lunch in Eds. We ordered Burgers and Fries. They were really tasty. Good size portion. The milk shakes were the best I could easily have ordered another! Good value for money. Great place for a casual lunch without being expensive.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a really nice meal at Ed's recently. Most of my family had been raving about Ed's and I was realy excited to give it a go. The wait was rather long, but we expected this. However, when they called us to our table, it was a 4 person booth - for six of us, all adults. An extra chair was brought over for my boyfriend, but I was rather cramped on one side with two others. However, the food was delicious - particularly enjoyed the cheesy chips!