“Never been treated so rudely in all my life”

Birmingham Greyhound Stadium Perry Barr
Ranked #77 of 280 things to do in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Every Friday and Saturday evening throughout the year you can experience all the thrills and excitement of up to 3 hours of live greyhound racing at Birmingham Greyhound Stadium Perry Barr.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Never been treated so rudely in all my life”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Turned up at the dogs with all my family looking for a good night out when going to place a bet on the tote the woman spoke to me like an idiot just because I don't know all the ins an outs of gambling thought nothing of it so went to the bar were Irish lady served every one around me but me at not very busy bar I asked why she replied your be served when your
[-] served at this point of being there for 10 minutes decided this wasn't for me an my family plus it looked run down an dirty

1 Thank Chris C

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun night out”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went to the dog track on a Friday night on a special offer. We had a 2 course meal which was really good and has much improved from my last visit. Racing was good and although 3 of us lost most of our money my husband had a great win. This is a real family and friends night out and is great fun.

Visited August 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Pleasant Night Out!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This dog track is fairly local to us so it makes a relaxed night out. You can go trackside very cheaply. There is a bar and fast food available. We usually go to the restaurant in the grandstand. You have to book on line or by phone which is worth doing as there are usually offers on. On our most recent visit we used our tastecard to get two for one, which on a Saturday night is excellent!
There is usually a couple of differently priced menus. Worth going for the more expensive as you get more choice. It's got to be said that you wouldn't visit here for the food only! Don't get me wrong the food is quite pleasant and enjoyable, but that's all. I certainly have never felt dissatisfied. Once in you keep the table for the night. The restaurant is quite raked so you get a good view of the racing and there are TV monitors to follow the races. Service is very friendly and apart from a food waitress there is someone to get drinks as well, although you can go to the bar yourself. Bets are also taken at the table. And don't worry they will explain it for you.

All in all this is a pleasant night out.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ciderman
Tamworth, UK
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great night out!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Decide to have a trip out with the daily to the dogs as we kept seein vouchers on groupon !
It was worth every penny and even the money we all lost!!
Drinks decently prices foods ok but most of all the atmosphere was amazIng!

Well worth a night out if it be family , mates ,girls night out! Well locacatied so u can easily get to brum after!

If your thinking I going look on groupon Birmingham as vouchers are alway popping up!!

1 Thank Ray_Travel1986