“Great views and just OK restaurant”

Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #413 of 2,323 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Diner, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill offers its customers an ultra modern 25th floor dining experience. Complete with stylish bar, rooftop terrace, stunning 360 degree city views and a glass fronted alfresco balcony, the restaurant embodies what Marco himself calls "affordable luxury". The restaurant is all about the experience; the buzz, the atmosphere and enjoying the company of friends and family in a gorgeous, comfortable surroundings. With a lively atmosphere, exquisite food, refreshing cocktails and stunning views of the city, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill is the ultimate dining destination in Birmingham.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

For the price and reputation I was expecting better. There was good and bad about it. Visited with a party of six. Food was generally really great but let down by some poor steaks. We returned one because it was tough but to be fair the Restaurant were good about it, taking it off the bill and a bit extra. Service was friendly and helpful. Very noisy which it made it difficult to talk but I guess you have to accept that for the atmosphere. Worth a visit for the views.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,394)

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Great view of Birmingham as the sunset, time your dinner reservation around this. We both love steaks and often find the UK struggles in comparison to the USA for a beautiful steak (especially once outside of London) so it was a refreshing change to find such a great restaurant. We will be back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

It was my birthday and 38th wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed. Excellent in every respect. A most enjoyable time.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I decided to take my sister and her husband to MPW for their one year wedding anniversary! I wanted it to be something special and it certainly didn't disappoint! The service was great, the food was divine, and the drinks were flowing! The views and atmosphere were gorgeous - a definate 'must visit' for all you foodies out there! Ensure that you request a table by the window so you can take in the breath taking views of Birmingham...

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Although the food is top class, the views from your table make this what it is - make sure you get a window seat. We dined here in January for my birthday and had one of the nicest meals I have eaten. I would recommend to anyone. The service was great, friendly, professional staff - we didn't once have to call on anyone for service they were there getting you drinks, checking on you etc without prompting required. The food was amazing - best smoked salmon I have ever tried & the calves liver was exceptional too. All food was presented wonderfully and full of taste. My boyfriend had the filet steak & would highly recommend!! The champagne bar is fab and we sat here after our meal for a little longer. Cost is surprisingly not as high as I expected making this affordable to visit rather than just a 'one off'. We will definitely revisit!