“Absolutely rank”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I asked for a balti and ended up with a madras. Asked to see the waiter who turned up 20 minutes later. Then he denied it was a madras!! It tasted like rat stewed in hot cat wee, absolutely rank!!! Take my advice and don't eat there. It's well over priced and not worth it.

There are newer reviews for Indian Thal

Reviewed May 28, 2013

On Friday evening we had a lovely meal at the Thal, taking your own alcohol makes it very cost effective. The waiters made a huge fuss of our son and nothing was too much trouble. Food was great, and we all enjoyed choices ordered.

1  Thank Louzxc149
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I ordered takeaway from here last night, I ordered the starter King Prawns Pathia on Puri, I opened the container and there was a dead daddy long leg with wings and its legs in my food. I was absolutely appalled. I thought it was some sort of herb in my dish, then i took it out of the dish and there were several legs and the body of the fly was attached. Awful restaurant, would not recommend this to anyone!

4  Thank 03pp
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We always eat here when we visit the area. The food is superb, the staff are very friendly and courteous. Cannot be bettered!

4  Thank dotives
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

No good at all fifteen minute wait to get a drink when there's three customers in the building and twice as many staff. Buffet starts at five yet had to wait until gone seven for any food!!! Awful wouldn't go back

1  Thank Amberbambam1986