“bad food”

The Grill at the Westerly
Ranked #1,613 of 2,279 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: European
Reviewed August 29, 2013

had burger & chips, the buger was black on the outside & raw in the middle, spent the rest of the night being sick.

1  Thank enaj58
There are newer reviews for The Grill at the Westerly

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to the Grill restaurant for a Sunday carvery. I booked the table the night before stating how many people were coming. It was my birthday. We arrived on time , again I was asked how many were in my party but the table wasn't ready, no worries as we wanted a drink first anyway. Half an hour later we were still waiting, asked if we could go to our table we were led to a table with 3 places missing. The waitress had disappeared very quickly. We were left to grab chairs from other tables so we all could sit down. When waiting staff made an appearance I stated I wasn't happy with the table not being ready especially as they had been told twice of our numbers. She said she would get the manager but the manager never made an appearance.
We had one vegetarian and the option was a salad or vegetables from the carvery. My daughter didn't want a salad when everyone else was having a carvery and we really had to insist on something better. Eventually this was done. In the meantime my Son in law went to find the manager to inform her of all the problems we had. He did this in a non offensive way but the manager accused him of shouting at her which is something he never does. The manager was not helpful and maybe not the best person to run a restaurant. It was my birthday and all of this made me very unhappy and spoilt the day.