“Nice but noisy”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Nice but noisy”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Good selection - very noisy though and the drinks are expensive. The party nights are good fun but the selection is less varied on those nights. The entertainment is good but again the selection of food is restricted.

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great Value”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great atmosphere and an amazing choice of food from the self service, very easy to eat far too much as there is so much to chose from, but fantastic value for money and well worth visiting

Visited March 2014
Wickford, United Kingdom
“Great all you can eat”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place has such a wide variety of food from many different cultures its sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. I have eaten here a number of times and love it. Makes the perfect choice if your a lover of both Chinese, Indian, Thai and Italian.

Dorridge, United Kingdom
“I Am Peachy Keen!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My first visit here but I was familiar to the set up having been to Jimmy Spices. Of course I'm going to make comparisons between the two. I really enjoyed the variety of cuisines, the key is to have small portions at a time you know!
Staff were pleasant and friendly enough. I don't envy them with the clean up afterwards!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Surprise 60th Birthday at Peachy Keens”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I wanted to give a surprise 60th birthday party for my husband on 6th April 14, Vijay the manager was very helpful and patient as I visited the restuarant and function room several times to be able to sort out what I needed. He and Tapul answered all my questions and did whatever they could to make the day a success. 70 people came between 1-3pm, Vijay even played along with us when we asked for a table for four. He led us to the Indian room where everyone was waiting and shouted "Surprise"

The food was excellent, hot and tasty. The variety pleased everyone's palate, even the fussy eaters, those on special diets, reducing diets, those with food allergies were well taken care of and there was plenty of it. ALL THE STAFF WERE POLITE AND PLEASANT.

We used the beautiful spacious function room upstairs (decorated by Sonia, Serena, Yvette)
The staff laid out the tables in the style I wanted and happily made changes for me at the last minute.

I can highly recommend this restuarant and its staff for a function to remember, I got great value for money, and will recommend to friends and family.
So a very big THANK YOU to Vijay and all the staff!!!