“Amazing! Great service and very tasty food!”

Sanskrit Contemporary Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here on Easter Sunday evening. The staff were extremely friendly and knowlegable about the menu. I had fish in a spicy batter for starter and desi king prawn balti off the specials part of the menu. It was the best curry i have ever had, the prawns were amazing and the curry was very tasty. We will be returning very soon, it was excellent value and I will not want a curry anywhere else! Thank you again!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We come here whenever we're nearby and it never fails to impress. You have to try the chilli cassava chips.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

London to Birmingham.......a trip I would make every week just to dine and wine at "Sanskrit".
Amazing, lovely atmosphere, exquisite food, service standards were impeccable!!
Just Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

After a few recommendations me and my brother thought we will try this place as it's a local... We phoned up before and they said they have tables free until 11 as the kitchen closes.....We turned up at 10.40 and a lady and the co owner tells us they have a table ready in half and hour... It's up to you if you'll like to wait.... Even thou me and my brother counted 5 tables free..... Not very good customer service...... Won't go there again.....if that's there attitude....

1  Thank Kal_1977
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Husband & wife team(owners) very welcoming & friendly - atmosphere excellent
Both starters & Main course Excellent made to how we asked & they used fresh spices,ginger ,garlic ,chilies. the service second to non the staff always on the ball & quick to get what you want, NOT a single thing we could fault ,So we will be going back there soon though it a long way from london