Travelodge Birmingham Airport
Genting Hotel(Birmingham)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
1,334 results
All reviewsbirmingham airportcar parkstayed heretravel lodgean early flightfamily roomgenting arenathe holiday innclean hotelovernight stayshort staybudget hotelone night stayfollowing morningcomfy bedgood nights sleeprunway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I did not know what to expect as I am not used to bargain hotels.I need not have worried,the hotel is modern and has amazingly comfortable beds.It is about 2 miles from the NEC(£6 by taxi).
The receptionist Shana is delightful,bubbly and interested and recommended an Indian restaurant in Sheldon,which was very good.
Ideal for a business base.
Kendal Mint

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The staff at this hotel really make the difference. Warm and welcoming, they go the extra mile to help you, as long as you ask! Special mentions for Kerry, Cerise, Beckie, Danielle, Luke, Lindsey, Becky and Ryan. Thanks so much for looking after me and making my stays so enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is great travelodge clean newly updated. Price is good. Shame about the charge for overnight parking £7.50. With parking at airparks. It would be better if the airparks bus could stop at the hotel then you could drop of your car the night of your stay. The airparks bus does go past the hotel to get to the airport.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DTWinfield1
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Have stayed here twice; the first time in June when seeing a gig at the NEC, the second time recently the night before flying from Birmingham airport. The travelodge has plenty of parking, staff are friendly, rooms are clean and recently refurbished. Nice food & drinks served in the restaurant. Would recommend & would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank RacheyPink
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed 1 night at the hotel on a Friday at the beginning of February. Earlier I'd had to pop in to another very posh, very expensive, very well known hotel not too far away and when I had a query for staff there, I was met with complete disinterest. So I then arrive at 'no frills' Travelodge, to be met by courteous, friendly, polite and professional staff who were only to happy to help with all my queries. Needless to say, I was pleased I had chosen to stay at Travelodge indstead! I really value good service and I would recommend this Travelodge over any other hotel in the area for this reason. If the manager should be reading this, please pass my thanks to Luke & Cerise for me, they are assets to your hotel. Many thanks.

Room Tip: Airport one side, main road the other... no difference in sound quality, I didn't hear any planes.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo