6,764 results
All reviews broad street two double beds barclaycard arena costa coffee car park symphony hall bars and restaurants brindley place lovely hotel excellent location central location business trip would stay again self service saturday night reception staff one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

A decent city centre hotel - national chain, with a very good location close to Symphony Hall, and just ten minutes from all the main shopping areas.
Hotel is a bit dated and showing its age, though. It would benefit from an upgrade/renovation programme. Comfortable beds, and good breakfast with lots of choice.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
AntonyH290, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Hello weinberger

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to see that you did not entirely enjoy your stay with us and I would like to sincerely apologise for this out of the ordinary situation. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments in order to aid improvements in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Good, quiet night's sleep. Excellent beds and clean spacious bathrooms. Only negative is the breakfast. Food is fine, it is the layout. Too many people crowded around the juice and breads area. Too few members of staff and they looked very stressed. My advice, separate the juices and breads and put them in a wider area. So many people, too little space.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello deborahallis

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and also to see your comments about our hotel.

I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team, I know they will be delighted to read it.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The staff were very attentive however our room was cold and the noise from the lift kept us awake. Great location with car park on site. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice for everyone. Be prepared to wait for lifts at busy times

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello lmjones68

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your recent stay with us.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Excellent overnight stay enjoyed by my family. Normally family rooms have a double bed and sofa bed not at Jurys Inn .....2 double beds, which my 10 yo son loved. Excellent shower very comfortable beds, large room with plenty of storage. The breakfast was excellent lots of choice for both meat eaters and veggies.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Adrian W

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great location for a good price. Rooms are comfortable. Make sure you get heating sorted when you arrive. Staff are fantastic and always helpful. Great budget hotel option if you want a quiet room ask for one away from the lifts.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple