6,744 results
All reviews broad street two double beds barclaycard arena costa coffee car park symphony hall bars and restaurants brindley place excellent location lovely hotel central location business trip would stay again self service saturday night reception staff one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent overnight stay enjoyed by my family. Normally family rooms have a double bed and sofa bed not at Jurys Inn .....2 double beds, which my 10 yo son loved. Excellent shower very comfortable beds, large room with plenty of storage. The breakfast was excellent lots of choice for both meat eaters and veggies.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
AntonyH290, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Adrian W

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and also to see your comments about our hotel.

I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team, I know they will be delighted to read it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for a good price. Rooms are comfortable. Make sure you get heating sorted when you arrive. Staff are fantastic and always helpful. Great budget hotel option if you want a quiet room ask for one away from the lifts.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Cartharas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed one night to see strictly with my daughter. I have crutches. Only 2 disabled spaces which were full Steps up to reception not handy for disabled need a ramp. Had food at hotel before show. Lamb rump with one dophinoisse potato and a few green beans. £20.00 !!!!!!!! Expected so much more than that for the money. Hotel very clean beds very comfy. Most staff very friendly. Would probably stay again if problems were fixed

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello gromit007

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to see that you did not entirely enjoy your stay with us and I would like to sincerely apologise for this out of the ordinary situation. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments in order to aid improvements in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not enough staff, had to clean and lay my own table. All hot food good, but no pastries as they weren’t topped up. Tables not cleared / cleaned. No one appeared to be in charge. Receptionists welcoming, great location. Rooms a bit dated but clean

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello DevonBear

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Birmingham with my friends over the Christmas holidays with a couple of mates and we booked at this hotel. The customer service there is one of the best I have ever experienced. The personnel are reception was great at pampering me, the girl at reception (I think her name was Isha) offered me a complimentary glass of prosecco (which I happily accepted). Furthermore, she signed me up to become a Jurys Inn member. The cherry on top was that all of my mates (me included) had rooms on the 16th floor, which was absolutely wonderful. I will be definitely coming back here and I would most definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019