6,054 results
All reviews broad street two double beds barclaycard arena car park costa coffee symphony hall bars and restaurants lovely hotel night life brindley place excellent location central location would stay again business trip self service saturday night reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago as I was running an event in the conference facilties the following day. Not knowing Birmingham very well I had no idea the hotel is located in nightlife central.

Experience didn't start well as the automated check in machine failed to deliver me a room key.

Sadly I was kept away by thump / thump of the bass from the nightclub over the road until the early hours (really need to improve your sound proofing), and at about midnight the either drunk or ignorant guests in the room next door returned - spent c.20 minutes talking very loudly (so I could hear every word) about how to turn the electricity on (soundproofing again), and then trying to get through the interconnecting door to my room (no idea where they thought it went).

Breakfast good for the price, and cookies in the conference suite - amazing. Sadly boxes clearly marked for delivery to our event were put into their own storage cupboard and didn't arrive in the room until well into the day (after being chased many times).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
AntonyH290, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Michelle P

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to see that you did not entirely enjoy your stay with us and I would like to sincerely apologise for this out of the ordinary situation. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments in order to aid improvements in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good located on Broad Street - close to nightlife and office. Hotel was a little tired but reasonable value for money. If you're after a middle of the range experience you could do worse. Breakfast selection was not great for £11.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Hello 679greigr

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Eventually got to the hotel car park through the roadworks - nothing published to warn guests there could be problems getting there. Very nice staff. Very average (but clean) room, even after opting for an upgrade - bland and characterless. I was rather annoyed that the hotel car park was chargeable, but this was voided after I politely remonstrated. No leisure facilities - I would expect this in a 4 star hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Hello Robert G

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the pleasure in staying here for our recent trip to see Take that at the Arena. The hotel is situated a 5-minute walk away and offer son site parking. The room was lovely and conformable with everything we needed. You are in close proximity of a number of bars. Clubs and restaurants which make it even easier to plan an enjoyable evening. We had the breakfast in our deal which was ok could be improved on by offering more choices of hot drinks, the mushrooms weren’t cooked and the sausage a bit ropey. But overall, I can can’t fault the place, we will definitely stay again in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello JonTSwansea

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and also to see your comments about our hotel.

I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team, I know they will be delighted to read it.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel itself ok clean nice room Could have been warmer as heating cuts off if your out and takes time to heat up.

Room service surcharge ridiculous and not advertised

Outside we’re two nightclubs bouncing to the small hours and this was Monday / Tuesday !

Pestered on exit and entry by drugged up homeless

Not a repeat venue

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello brucenapier